PFT: McCarthy says he's "comfortable" with his receivers

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike Florio. Stirring up crap. It has been an extremely profitable venture for him. More power to him.

John813

Reaction score
We need to make a move for Devante. He wants out, they want him out. It's a lay up.

I think a point of contention would be the 2025-26 cap hits. While no longer guaranteed, Adams may want some type of revision to the deal for more guarantees. He's going to be 33 next season.

We've seen guys like Julio Jones and Hopkins decline quickly in their 30's.

If it's day 3 pick, might be worth getting him. But I wonder if there's a battle to get him if it goes to a day 2 pick.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Question is who wants to absorb the contract, and as broke as Stephen n Jerry act about the salary cap don't get your hopes up.

Adams doesn't move the needle for me anyway. Another weapon for Dak? How many times are gonna go thru this like it's new remember Coop n CeeDee together, also Adams is slow and this offense needs speed.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...arthy-says-hes-comfortable-with-his-receivers

On Davante Adams, Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy says he’s “comfortable” with his receivers
By
Mike Florio

Published October 2, 2024 01:06 PM
this will not happen. too costly. his cap hit this year is 16M. next year is 35M and same the year after that. and we have to sign Micah.

however, if Jerry for one minute could put his ego aside, Cooper would be a much better option. his base is 1.2M, and it will be partial of that. he is under contract for this year only. so there is an easy out for both.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
however, if Jerry for one minute could put his ego aside, Cooper would be a much better option. his base is 1.2M, and it will be partial of that. he is under contract for this year only. so there is an easy out for both.
This .....100% but Coop wants a new top 5 deal from what I have read.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Eagles will get him for (2) 5th round draft picks!!
IMG-0517.gif

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Question is who wants to absorb the contract, and as broke as Stephen n Jerry act about the salary cap don't get your hopes up.

Adams doesn't move the needle for me anyway. Another weapon for Dak? How many times are gonna go thru this like it's new remember Coop n CeeDee together, also Adams is slow and this offense needs speed.
This makes too much sense. Fans just want names on this website. It's funny. The randy Gregory talk was crazy