News: PFT: Michael Irvin's lawyer is "mad" that Marriott refuses to produce surveillance video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
For all those saying this woman isn't getting slandered and attacked here look up what THOT means.
I know but in this case and many other cases like it is it not apropos ? I can't slander her because she is a nameless faceless entity. Michael on the other hand has been blasted all across media.

Them H@#s Over There is what it means by the way. And If the the thong fits....................................................

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. Definition of slander.

Can it be proven that I have done this????? No because I don't know her name. Now Mike on the other hand has a STRONG case of slander

You SIMPS are going to keep up . This is too easy

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
What if the girl who initiated the complaint to her supervisor was following company policy? What if the Marriott cannot allow a potential hostile environment for any employee and acted appropriately under the circumstances by finding Irvin suitable alternative lodging and it is within their rights to do so? What if the room was being charged to a company credit card making the room NFLN’s room and they appropriately notified them of the action they were taking and why? What if the the defendants in this case never acted in an unreasonable manner? Irvin is the moving party in this action. Irvin is the accuser. Can he prove his accusations?
That's why I said SUE her thong off. Because if company policy caused Michael to be harmed financially in any way, then that policy needs to be revoked. There never was nor is there now an allegation of a hostile work environment. And as far as finding Irvin suitable alternative lodging, are you being serious? They kicked him out and banned him from other Marriots. You have a lot of what if's in your post. Irvin is the accuser in this, but what is he accusing? SLANDER ! So If she cannot prove her accusation of misconduct by Mike, she is therefor guilty of slander.

As long as men like Michael fight theses BS claims buy women and make them actually PROVE the BS they allege, then we will see this culture of ME TOO begin to dwindle. It won't go away all at once, but it's a start.

I'm not defending the Weinstein's of the world, If you rape or assault women you should be castrated. But destroying men because of what they supposed to have said is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.