Video: PFT: Mike Florio and Peter King discuss the Cowboys

rags747

Reaction score
Could care less what Peter King has to say. Most of what he says in life is a bunch of crap.

rambo2

Reaction score
The best QB in the NFC was laughably outplayed by Brock Purdy and Jordan Love this year, and is watching the playoffs (again) from the comfort of his couch.
Give those guys our defense and see what happens.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Give those guys our defense and see what happens.
Well, you can't because your QB is taking up 1/4 of the salary cap. If you're the best QB in your conference it ought to be you taking up the slack for an overrated defense.

Reactions: JPM

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't like Peter King. I think he knows less about football than I do. He's a Giants fan from NJ.

But he makes a valid point about Quinn. getting looks as a HC. If I was the GM of another team and I interviewed Quinn, my first question would be, how did your defense look so unprepared and outmatched against the Green Bay Packers? I have no idea how Quinn would answer that question, but I think almost anything that comes out of his mouth would disqualify him as a candidate for my HC position.

But if every other team does in fact disqualify him as a candidate, then what is Jerry supposed to do? How does Jerry retain a coach no other team in the league has any interest in hiring?

Jerry needs to make at least 1 major change to this team. He has to fire Dan Quinn. Honestly, he should have fired McCarthy and Quinn, and I like McCarthy. But he has lost his players and only a drastic move will get their attention for next year.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak couldn't go toe to toe with jordan love, blame everybody but the choker. What do the last 3 playoff losses have in common? choker dak,

rambo2

Reaction score
dak couldn't go toe to toe with jordan love, blame everybody but the choker. What do the last 3 playoff losses have in common? choker dak,
Dak didn't play defense. He did throw for 403 yards and 3 touchdowns

Rayman70

Reaction score
King hasn't been in the know for many years. Florio is a semi-retired Lawyer and paid to say provocative things. That said, They pose real questions. Dallas looks defunct and delusional.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Dak didn't play defense. He did throw for 403 yards and 3 touchdowns
Those garbage yards after the game had been decided are not only meaningless, they are misleading. This game was over by halftime.

Dak had 3 huge mistakes. He gifted 14 points to the opponent, and robbed Dallas of another 3 points.

Take away those three mistakes, and the game is 13-10 at halftime.

It's just silly to blame Dak's mistakes on the defense. Dak put the defense in a horrible position.