News: PFT: Mike McCarthy doesn't guarantee Kellen Moore will return

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Why cant anybody hire Kellen !? He si a genius ... #1 offense in the NFL (i dont know in what stat)

Can Kellen Moore call plays that benefit Dak's strengths ????
we havent seen that so far.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I heard the full interview.
Didn't seem like Moore is going anywhere.
He praised him like crazy, saying we led the league in scoring and have been near the top 2 straight years.
By the tone of his voice, he seemed to find the question ridiculous.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Still a rumor that a mystery team ready to go all in on Payton like him or not. I can only think of two: Chargers and you know the other.
that mystery team is Washington, after new ownership takes over

bigE79

Reaction score
Why cant anybody hire Kellen !? He si a genius ... #1 offense in the NFL (i dont know in what stat)

What exactly are daks strengths?

visionary

Reaction score
Regardless of what the Cowboys decide to do with Kellen Moore as O-Coordinator, Jerry would be wise to call Kurt Warner, bring him and his wife to Frisco, and have a good weekend get together and talk about if Kurt would be willing to work (whether in private or possibly as a coach) with Dak and backup QBs, along with our receivers.
Bad idea

visionary

Reaction score
Why? Why is trying to bring in Kurt Warner to work with Dak, backup QBs and receivers a bad idea?
Dak needs an experienced voice in his head not another learn on the job person

Warner sounds nice but any NFL QB could make those videos. Designing and calling an offense is a whole other animal

I want an OC with experience (I was hoping for Reich) or a truly innovative young up and comer from a contender like KC, SF etc

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak needs an experienced voice in his head not another learn on the job person

Warner sounds nice but any NFL QB could make those videos. Designing and calling an offense is a whole other animal

I want an OC with experience (I was hoping for Reich) or a truly innovative young up and comer from a contender like KC, SF etc
I hear you, but Kurt Warner is a Hall Of Fame QB who played the position extremely well and led his teams to 2 SBs, winning 1. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about better than some coaches with experience. Just look at Warner's youtube videos. He does a good job breaking down Offenses on film while giving his experienced opinion on what a QB and receivers should be doing, along with what routes and reads would work better against various Defensive schemes.

Staubacher

Reaction score
We're gonna have the same coaches up top. Just different deck chairs on Jerrah's yacht.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Quinn staying and Moore going would be a great start to the off-season

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Moore goes and Brian schottenheimer comes in then mccarthy is unemployed this time next year.
I'll give $100 to charity if I'm wrong.

It will also prove that it's dak that's the issue not kellen.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Regardless of what the Cowboys decide to do with Kellen Moore as O-Coordinator, Jerry would be wise to call Kurt Warner, bring him and his wife to Frisco, and have a good weekend get together and talk about if Kurt would be willing to work (whether in private or possibly as a coach) with Dak and backup QBs, along with our receivers.

I'll rather JJ bring him in as a OC or wb coach.

lostar2009

Reaction score

Maybe in another 2 to 3 years. But he need time to sit and learn. Problem here is we allowing him to learn on the job during the season. Right now 2 seasons where he cost us. And it's starting to have a trickle effect on Dak over extending him.

nobody

Reaction score
I am all for that. It can't hurt. It might even help. I still think Dak won't be able to get it done but since we're stuck with him, we should do everything we can to help him because it might help the team.