News: PFT: Mike McCarthy: Things still fluid with Aldon Smith

CWR

Reaction score
I've already come to terms with him being a fraud. I didn't think another coach would come so close to my hate for Garrett but here we are

I hated plenty but put a moratorium on hate since the season ended. He gets one more chance from me. I wasn't impressed last season, not for the most part. Certainly not by his use of "analytics." That was perhaps the biggest fraud exposed in his sales pitch.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Mike didn't get the memo

Doubtful, but that would be funny. More than likely media speculation. Aldon may now be looking for money and the Cowboys just aren't interested at that price but remain in contact. The fact that teams contacted the Cowboys about Smith would suggest there's a market for him just not at his desired price.

plymkr

Reaction score
Translation

"We have got to see if Gregory has done anything but smoke weed during the off-season. But Jerry has assured me that he looks great in the shower"
Lol, Jerry and his "war daddies".

plymkr

Reaction score
Well if he tanks again this year. We may be looking for a new head coach. Or actually. We will get a decade of Kellen Moore.
Dude don't even joke about that. I could totally see Moore being Jerry's next "coach in training ". That just scares me.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This statement has me concerned...because it sounds like McCarthy isn't on board drafting a defensive end. Or maybe he is just trying to cover for Jerry 's gaff....exposing their draft intentions.