PFT playoff chances for all 32 teams after week 13

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not entirely true.

The Cowboys can finish tied with the Eagles at 13-4 as long as that one remaining loss is to Detroit. In that scenario, we'd win the 3rd tiebreaker - common games as we would only have losses to the Cards and 49ers in common games whereas the Eagles would have three losses - 49ers, Jets and Seattle or Cards.

There is also a scenario where we finish with the same record and win the division but that would mean they lost to the Giants, which seems extremely unlikely.
Ah ok. I see that now.

One week at a time. It's all moot if we don't beat Philly first. Then we can have a sweat at least for another week.

Sydla

Reaction score
Ah ok. I see that now.

One week at a time. It's all moot if we don't beat Philly first. Then we can have a sweat at least for another week.
At the end of the day, I think it's the Miami game that we are gonna end up losing and essentially costing us any real hope unless the Eagles do something stupid like lost to the Giants.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Agree but I'm starting to feel pretty confident about the Eagles game.
Yeah, the Eagles don’t match up with our offense at all. They can’t cover our receivers. If Leonard plays the Cowboys will throw right at him with the tight end and running backs. Get ready for the goal posts to change.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get a kick out of everyone saying we have no shot at the division. After we paste the Eagles Sunday night the Eagles have to go into Seattle and that will be a fight for them. Only team I am worried about us playing is Miami. They aren’t unbeatable. We will handle the Bills, Lions and Comanders.
Yeah but I don’t see them losing three straight

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, the Eagles don’t match up with our offense at all. They can’t cover our receivers. If Leonard plays the Cowboys will throw right at him with the tight end and running backs. Get ready for the goal posts to change.
I suspect it is a shoot out though
I don’t think we can stop them

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
I get a kick out of everyone saying we have no shot at the division. After we paste the Eagles Sunday night the Eagles have to go into Seattle and that will be a fight for them. Only team I am worried about us playing is Miami. They aren’t unbeatable. We will handle the Bills, Lions and Comanders.
I'm worried about the Bill's game because the Cowboys always lay an egg in Buffalo starting with the Danny White era and there could be a blizzard in western N.Y.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I'm worried about the Bill's game because the Cowboys always lay an egg in Buffalo starting with the Danny White era and there could be a blizzard in western N.Y.
I hear you but are the Bills really any good? They lost too many players on that D and they have been mediocre this year. Miami is more a threat I feel.