PFT: Quinn has four interviews this week for HC jobs

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My guess, he gets offers from the Dolphins and Broncos. I'm expecting both teams to try and upgrade their QB positions with Watson, Rodgers or Wilson. Ross said last week, he'll leave the QB decision up to the next HC. Not exactly a vote of confidence for Tua. I can't imagine the Broncos selling their opening locked in on Teddy Bridgewater.

Bottom line, I think we can start having serious conversations about his replacement. He's a good a gone IMO.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-interviews-this-week-for-head-coaching-jobs/

Report: Dan Quinn has four interviews this week for head coaching jobs
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on January 17, 2022, 11:02 PM EST

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Si senor, looks like he is looking to get out of town before his stock plummets next year. Adios Sr. Quinn.

exciter

Reaction score
Fangio has to be on the radar. It's a really primo job with Parsons and the others right now. Also, Jerry pays well.
Think it will be Edwards… just can’t imagine after what they put into last years draft and the improvement they made Jerry having any interest whatsoever In changing back to a 34 anytime soon!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Fangio has to be on the radar. It's a really primo job with Parsons and the others right now. Also, Jerry pays well.

This is what I'm thinking.......but I'm also guessing Zimmer would have to be just a high on their list.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yep, Ole Dan Quin is one n done. Gotta be Broncos, right? Broncos meeting is one of the first, and I don't think they let him out the meeting without agreeing to be the new HC.

vig454

Reaction score
That's why he couldn't have his players ready to play the game of their life. He had his mind on his personal business.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
If Quinn goes….You can kiss the Cowboys goodbye too.
If this happens I think I’ve hit my limit.
Watching this team over & over & over expecting different results is just insanity.
I lived in Houston as a kid for a while and was an Oiler fan. They move to Tennessee & became the Titans of course. We’ve done some camping trips in Tennessee….beautiful mountains…nice people…big time football state. I’m thinking I could be a Titan fan pretty easy. Great Coach…players coach…one of the smartest coaches in the league imo …competitive every year…always very physical…
Vrable doesn’t have “soft” players on his team…
If you know his personality you know what I mean.
I was around for the 3 Cowboys Super Bowls but that’s been a long long long time ago & I think it’s gonna be a long long time before the Cowboys see another one….IF they EVER see another one. My prediction is Jerry won’t live to see another Super Bowl….Stephens not that young so he might not either. Watching a team play hard, be competitive, execute well but come up short & lose a game…I can live with that during a season. But watching the Cowboys look like a bad high school team every other game is just a stupid waste of time.
Everyone on this forum knows if they’re honest with their self and they look at the reality & facts here…..you know the Cowboys aren’t going anywhere near a Super Bowl for a very long long time…. If ever. Unless there’s new smarter ownership. GO TITANS!!!

Mark

Reaction score
Four interviews. And the Cowboys are not on the list of prospective employers. Shame.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
What’s Wade doing? :muttley:
Hey...Wade is usually really good in year 1 and 2. It's after that that his defenses seem to implode.

I'm not sure how good this defense will be without Quinn. He really had them overachieving this year and none of use expected the defense to be actually good after being a train wreck under Nolan.

Matt

Reaction score
Yep, Ole Dan Quin is one n done. Gotta be Broncos, right? Broncos meeting is one of the first, and I don't think they let him out the meeting without agreeing to be the new HC.
After what Dan Quinn’s defense did against them this season? Doubt it..