News: PFT: Randy Gregory expected to file for reinstatement next week

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Randy Gregory expected to file for reinstatement next week

484519458-e1508882159284.jpg

Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory is going through the league's steps to apply for reinstatement, with his representation finishing the paperwork and hopeful of filing with the NFL next wee...

Read Full Story

zerofill

Reaction score
I don't see why not, he just smoked some weed and has been clean for 18 months

Cause you can't count on him... He would be there for depth, until his rookie deal was done... then I would say... see ya.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dude is getting his ducks in a row and that STUD DUCK of a football career is quacking the loudest& leading the way:starspin:

:yourock::dance::yourock:

* although it's obvious to have seriously discounted this #94 jersey clad CAT I've never entirely wrote him off the onboard inventory,,,JW JONES hasn't ever,why should I?o_O

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I'm all about second chances. I think that he will be a great player once he finally gets back out there and he has to be appreciative of the patience that Jerrah has shown toward him.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Gregory should get reinstated.

That's going to be a pretty cool storyline in camp. Supposedly he was working out in California (and managed to avoid "the weeds")

I had high hopes for Tapper, but if Ealy does anything and Tapper gets nicked up again he probably gone.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Gregory should be familiar with the "zig zag" approach the NFL is taking with his reinstatement. It should be "blunt" whether he plays or not:laugh:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm all about second chances. I think that he will be a great player once he finally gets back out there and he has to be appreciative of the patience that Jerrah has shown toward him.

I’m worried his growth will be stunted.

That position usually takes 3 years to start paying dividends and he has barely played any football.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I’m worried his growth will be stunted.

That position usually takes 3 years to start paying dividends and he has barely played any football.
Very true & that thought is not lost on anybody, yet @CATCH17 a solid TC & dependent upon just what the hell his daily suspended #94 regime has been since he's last played as he was steadily getting beyond better the more game time he was getting.

* listen gang! for all I or for that matter probably 99.6% of posting forum members actually KNOW?,,, it could've been ol' suspended #94's left foot that's recently washed ashore up on the CANADIAN pacific west coast,,,er,,, just to put things in a proper perspectiveo_O