PFT - Report: Dolphins to consider starting Josh Rosen next week **merged**

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fins been a mess...top to bottom for years. The front office is a hot mess...their coaches not nfl caliber...and I am sorry...they just aren't. Worst of all, the players don't wanna be there...

The owner deserves a special mention himself too.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The owner deserves a special mention himself too.
YUP..AGREE. Dude is in it for the wrong reasons..MONEY and that's it. Shows you really who he is and what hes all about. Hes the worst owner in the league and it may not even be close. Steven Ross...YIKES.

Rayman70

Reaction score
guys like Ross are narrow minded. Doesn't he realize how HUGE the profit margins would be if he put a better product on the field and in THAT market in south Beach? He is indeed a special kind of idiot owner. They wont win until he sells the team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YUP..AGREE. Dude is in it for the wrong reasons..MONEY and that's it. Shows you really who he is and what hes all about. Hes the worst owner in the league and it may not even be close. Steven Ross...YIKES.

Yeah, their issues start at the top. That guy has no clue how to run a football team. He just got done letting Mike Tannenbaum run it into the ground and now they're hitting rock bottom letting the new guys tank the season and trade or cut every decent player they have. I've never seen it done more apparently. I wonder how the league feels about it?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Yeah, their issues start at the top. That guy has no clue how to run a football team. He just got done letting Mike Tannenbaum run it into the ground and now they're hitting rock bottom letting the new guys tank the season and trade or cut every decent player they have. I've never seen it done more apparently. I wonder how the league feels about it?
How long has he been running the team? it's not like his first year...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter who starts. Cowboys need to take care of business and put the game away early.
that's right. Could be a trap game if we waltz in there and think they will roll over for us. We gonna send to send a strong message early and put them away. You keep a winless team close til late, that gives them hope. Take away all hope EARLY...then stick a fork in em.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW...ironic that Taco may get traded to the same team WEl will face. Will he be in a Miami Uniform or DALLAS?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How long has he been running the team? it's not like his first year...

No, it's been some time now. But things have just gotten worse and worse, until we get to this point. Nothing whatsoever has worked.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Shocked he got the Dolphins job, but he'll never see another one.
YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT. Thank God Richard never interviewed for the HC job....I think hes no dummy. HE saw what the owner is like and how that team is run, which we see now IS TRASH.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
At this point, it’s hard to argue. It’s also hard to imagine how it would help.

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins are considering starting quarterback Josh Rosen next week against the Cowboys, after yet another horrible performance by Ryan Fitzpatrick.

In the 43-0 loss to the Patriots, Fitzpatrick threw three interceptions, including a pair of pick-sixes in a five-play span. He completed 11-of-21 passes for 89 yards, for a passer rating of 23.8. He was sacked four times.

They’ve scored 10 points in two games.

In the moments after the game, coach Brian Flores said “Right now, Ryan is still the starter.” But that appears to be a temporary condition, even if it lasts another week.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ns-to-consider-starting-josh-rosen-next-week/
not sure why they started Fitzpatrick. they traded a 2nd round pick for rosen...then why put him on the bench? you are in rebuilding mode.....let the young guy start and figure out what you want to do next year.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not sure why they started Fitzpatrick. they traded a 2nd round pick for rosen...then why put him on the bench? you are in rebuilding mode.....let the young guy start and figure out what you want to do next year.

I agree. Probably more of their tanking strategy.