News: PFT: Report: Kellen Moore expected to be Cowboys quarterbacks coach

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Report: Kellen Moore expected to be Cowboys quarterbacks coach

826189620-e1515282874237.jpg

The Cowboys reportedly didn't have to look far to fill their quarterbacks coach vacancy. Alex Marvez of Sporting News reports that Kellen Moore is expected to call an end to his playing caree...

Read Full Story

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Excellent news, Dallas gets to train another coach. Never had any coaching experience at all? Come to Dallas fellas, you will get on-the-job training with no accountability. Who needs College to learn some skills and techniques :muttley:

I just don't get it, you don't give 16yo's with a new permit a Ferrari for their first.........

Carson

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is like the Million dollar man Ted DeBiase ... always gets his way

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excellent news, Dallas gets to train another coach. Never had any coaching experience at all? Come to Dallas fellas, you will get on-the-job training with no accountability. Who needs College to learn some skills and techniques :muttley:

I just don't get it, you don't give 16yo's with a new permit a Ferrari for their first.........

Give them all enough rope to hang themselves.

Do it your way fellas!

Absolutely no excuses next year. None.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
makes sense to me. jerry and company are going hella cheap with the assistant hires so it doesn't cost them much if they have to clean house next year.

Exactly....

Look @ the advantages though...It will be nice to have a player/coach availble if injuries occure. Not the worst situation.:rolleyes:

Hopefully...KM will install more of the BSU offense of 2010. Multiple formations...more motion...better match ups.:flagwave:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
makes sense to me. jerry and company are going hella cheap with the assistant hires so it doesn't cost them much if they have to clean house next year.
Another Dunkirk loser. Quick question, how do you know more than the Cowboys do?