News: PFT: Rivera: Wentz has shown some inaccuracy but we are not overly concern

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Definition of Wince: to be both physically and mentally fragile.

WINCE picture
PCIMG-2022-08-07-20-48-18.jpg

WINCE example
Wince.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If Wentz was balling that troll that yall enable would be yapping nonstop about him. But since he's been trash the silence is defeaning
He's only enabled because he has a near lockdown on breaking twitter drops and shares it via threads.
And he is uncanny in his sarcasm.

I've heard that he got run off from a message board that he himself ran, lol.

That board still exists and he is still not welcome there.

And he ran the place!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dang that's colder than I usually do it and I still call them by the name they've had for 60 years lol.

Wentz is not a savior, the division will come down to the Cowboys and the Iggles. Danny Dimes and Wentz are "good" enough that those 2 teams will be battling for draft instead of play-off positions.

Hehe, that's what they get for having 3 fans at TC.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is not good for them.....at all (LOL). A statement like this from an HC, in public, makes me wonder if worst than he's saying.

I appreciate Rivera's candor, but do you really want to say that publicly about your quarterback? I don't see what good can be accomplished by it.

Flamma

Reaction score
Anyone remember the Wentz fan club on this site? :lmao2::lmao2:

I don't often have a good memory, but I remember this well. I remember the term "The real deal" being used. That bothered me because I never thought he was elite. He sucked his rookie year, and he was blah after the injury. Not because of the injury, but because he no longer had the perfect situation around him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't often have a good memory, but I remember this well. I remember the term "The real deal" being used. That bothered me because I never thought he was elite. He sucked his rookie year, and he was blah after the injury. Not because of the injury, but because he no longer had the perfect situation around him.
If you look at his career….the championship year where he didn’t even participate in the championship was his best season and has proven to be a anomaly.