News: PFT: Seahawks place Rasheem Green on injured reserve

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seahawks place Rasheem Green on injured reserve - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-1198085636-e1601086377121.jpg

The Seahawks placed defensive end Rasheem Green on injured reserve. Green has a stinger that forced him to miss last week's game against the Patriots. "It's just gonna be a couple more weeks so this was this was the right way to handle this," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said after practice Friday, via Curtis Crabtree [more]

Read Full Story

Techsass

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Tyron sitting out, especially if they're playing Steele first up, and Knight would be replacing Tyron.
I think I'd prefer an 85% Tyron against Seattle over Knight. Could be wrong, but I want every advantage we can scrape together for this game.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think I'd prefer an 85% Tyron against Seattle over Knight. Could be wrong, but I want every advantage we can scrape together for this game.

I can see that. But I wouldn't sell out for this game. A game we're reasonably projected to lose.

With Tyron hurt, he's probably not providing that much more than Knight. Let Tyron heal, let Knight develop. Pays off down the road.

Getting the win on Seattle sure would be nice come tie breakers for seeding in the playoffs, though.

Techsass

Reaction score
I can see that. But I wouldn't sell out for this game. A game we're reasonably projected to lose.

With Tyron hurt, he's probably not providing that much more than Knight. Let Tyron heal, let Knight develop. Pays off down the road.

Getting the win on Seattle sure would be nice come tie breakers for seeding in the playoffs, though.
I get ya, but what I want is for Mike to out coach Carroll for the win. To do that he'll probably need every weapon we have plus a little bit of luck.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I get ya, but what I want is for Mike to out coach Carroll for the win. To do that he'll probably need every weapon we have plus a little bit of luck.

I've come around some on starting Tyron.

Big game. Conference game with a playoff contender. Significant for playoff seeding. And their weakness in the secondary should be exploitable. And Tryon over *Steele* is a significant upgrade.

Of course it's still dependent on just how hurt Tyron is. But Bigger game, better upgrade, better chance to win. Not a game to rest Tyron if he can play well. If he needs rest, he can rest after Collins comes back, when we're playing poorer teams and won't have to put Steele on the field.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I don't know who that is, but based on this thread, it sounds like it helps the Cowboys.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Journeyman Benson Mayowa is doubtful coming off a career year 7 sk season.

Seattle is going to have to rely on LJ Collier (0 sacks for career), Alton Robinson (0 sacks for career), and journeyman Damontre Moore who had a .5 sk season back in 2016.