News: PFT: Tarvaris Jackson dies in a car accident at 36

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

First I’ve heard of that. Not to get off the subject but just a couple of days ago I saw a discussion on Facebook where Kellen Winslow Jr took a plea deal and plead guilty to rape. Never knew he was charged with rape. He pled guilty to raping a 58-year-old homeless woman. :omg: He was also charged with raping two others including a teenage hitchhiker but the jury deadlock on those charges. If all that wasn’t bad enough he was also charged with indecent exposure. What a scum bag! I thought the guy who posted it on Facebook was making it up.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Tarvaris Jackson dies in a car accident at 36 - ProFootballTalk

GettyImages-93341718-e1586789595742.jpg

Former NFL quarterback Tarvaris Jackson, a second-round pick of the Vikings in 2006, has died in a car accident. He was 36. Jackson played college football at Alabama State. He started twice as a rookie and 12 times in 2007. Jackson lost his starting job early in the 2008 season to Gus Frerotte. Jackson ended [more]

Read Full Story
Thoughts and prayers to all.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
First I’ve heard of that. Not to get off the subject but just a couple of days ago I saw a discussion on Facebook where Kellen Winslow Jr took a plea deal and plead guilty to rape. Never knew he was charged with rape. He pled guilty to raping a 58-year-old homeless woman. :omg: He was also charged with raping two others including a teenage hitchhiker but the jury deadlock on those charges. If all that wasn’t bad enough he was also charged with indecent exposure. What a scum bag! I thought the guy who posted it on Facebook was making it up.
CTE is ny guess, dude wasn't right in the head since his Miami Hurricane days. He had a few incidents involving rape and I think he got caught doing the pee wee herman at gym.