News: PFT: Tommy DeVito named NFC offensive player of the week

Mark

Reaction score
No problem with it here. DeVito singlehandedly re-energized a team and fan-base, improbably putting the NYG on his back Monday night against a heavily-favored team. Good for him.

CARYDSAVGTDLONG

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSQBRRTG
17/211587.5100-081.7113.9

Motorola

Reaction score

"The award comes after DeVito completed 17 of 21 passes for 158 yards and a touchdown"
If the Giants keep winning with DeVito at QB, he could get some recognition for end-of-season rookie awards.

Toro9

Reaction score
Oh I didn’t see it in the Cowboy game at all. But I’ve seen flashes since then. It’s giving me Taylor Heineke vibes. Back up QB is far better than I expected that’s a good find for NY.
Under the pressure he took in the Boys game he maintained his composure and even made a few plays. He faced one of the toughest Defenses in the league and didn't totally crumble. That's a lot to say for an undrafted rookie.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Under the pressure he took in the Boys game he maintained his composure and even made a few plays. He faced one of the toughest Defenses in the league and didn't totally crumble. That's a lot to say for an undrafted rookie.
Yeah but the game was over lol. Hard to face pressure when you are getting your but kicked. I remember watching and thinking this might be the worst team in the NFL Daboll wasn’t even trying.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
giphy.gif

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So, it’s Danny Dimes vs Danny DeVito in camp next year for the Giants.

Won’t matter if the Giants trot out the same losers on the offensive line.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Crazy how both backups are playing better than what Daniel jones was bring to that offense lmao

Toro9

Reaction score
Yeah but the game was over lol. Hard to face pressure when you are getting your but kicked. I remember watching and thinking this might be the worst team in the NFL Daboll wasn’t even trying.
Even before the game was "over" he made a couple plays. I'm just trying to give a young man his due respect.

His agent, however... Looks like he's straight from an old DeNiro film. Don't know how that plays. Haha

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He threw for a buck fifty and 1 TD and ran for 70 more

Don't see how that gets him the award over Hopkins, Levis, Purdy, McCaffery, Debo, Dak, Fields, Lamar, Joe Flacco, Zach Wilson (never thought I'd say this) or Njoku

erod

Reaction score
I support this.

Whatever keeps the Giants playing hard until the end. We need some help.