News: PFT: Tony Romo’s 10,000-to-1 golfing odds draw 46 bettors

NewsBot

Reaction score
Well, someone is listening to Kevin Malone. The prognosticating accountant from The Office swore by one gambling maxim: If anyone gives you 10,000-to-1 odds on anything, take it. Malone is still waiting to become a very rich man if John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar. Malone and his disciples could get an answer far sooner [more]

Continue reading...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just making the cut will be hard, Hope Tony can shoot a under par rd today to help take a bit of the pressure off for tomorrow. In the end I don't think winning is likely at all but the goal of making the cut for the weekend would be a big accomplishment

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Just making the cut will be hard, Hope Tony can shoot a under par rd today to help take a bit of the pressure off for tomorrow. In the end I don't think winning is likely at all but the goal of making the cut for the weekend would be a big accomplishment
Making the cut would certainly answer the question of whether he belongs out there with the pros. I'd love to see him make it!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ended up being a rough day for Romo 5 over after the 1st rd. Highly doubt he will make the cut.