PFT Top 100 free agents

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've decided to post this in the forum for some added perspective.

Demarcus Lawrence is listed at #1. From non-Cowboys fans with no positive slant or bias towards the Cowboys whatsoever. Something to keep in ind when thinking about not paying him or that he'll cost too much.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/19/pfts-free-agent-top-100-2/

Oops! Repost! Please merge or delete. Thanks

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think it's a fair ranking. Most of the other guys are fringe pro bowlers or older players. Maybe should be Le'veon Bell at 1, but he's all the way down at 7 because he hasn't played for a year. Is rest and lack of punishment good for a RB? We'll see.

Jipper

Reaction score
We only have 2 players on the list...:good to not have a lot of our top guys hitting the market...keep drafting right, smart contracts and this team will keep having a shot every year

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys will certainly have their work cut out for them to sign the players that they're planning to in the offseason. I think they'll handle it, though. I'm expecting that they'll again be careful not to overcommit themselves in the vet free agency area again, just as they have in the past.

As for signing the likes of Earl Thomas, I doubt that the funds that they'll have left will allow them to find the $$$ suitable to satisfy his druthers. I believe we'll likely welcome vet free agents that are in the tier 2 to 3 levels yet again this year. The expenses of satisfying our current FA players in addition to the rookie draftees will likely be that significant without going overboard signing high-dollar vet free agents. I'm pretty sure Stephen will see to that.

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The bottom FAs available is more appropriate for this team in terms of signing anybody besides their own.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score