PFT: Vikes fan at SD game "This ain't Eden Prairie High School!" *Merge*

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I think the way Peterson is playing this year is going to make Jerry do something really silly to get DMac. I don't mind giving up our two firsts, but I think we're going to end up giving more than that for him.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Who ever would have thought that LaDanian Tomlinson would look like the 2nd most talented runningback on a football field. RB's shouldn't be able to get the corner whenever they want to in the NFL.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1742923 said:
Who ever would have thought that LaDanian Tomlinson would look like the 2nd most talented runningback on a football field.

I love Norv, good coordinator, but if I were LT I would be furious about this team.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Commentary from the game:

"Any Given Sunday is more than just a name of a bad movie."

:laugh2:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
as scary good as Peterson is, i think McFadden has even bigger potential than Peterson. NOW THATS SCARY!!!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1742927 said:
Commentary from the game:

"Any Given Sunday is more than just a name of a bad movie."

:laugh2:

LOL

Chester Taylor not doing bad for himself. That OL just opens up some holes.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
this blocking by Minny is incredible. gotta give them their share of credit!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Peterson was my 2nd pick.

Today he has gotten me 46 points. Bush has gotten me 21 himself.

I also picked up Folk just recently.

Im still hating myself right now. Had I not been rushing on draft night (I got home just in time for my draft and I second guessed a lot of my picks)..........I could have had in this order.......Bush, Peterson, Brady, Burress, Galloway, Curtis, and Witten.......................instead I did Bush, Peterson, Brees, Julius Jones, Cotchery, Curry and Bruce.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dooomsday;1742903 said:
OMG! Anyone else watching this rook AP run up and down the field vs. last year top D?

Wow. He can dance, bull and pull away with speed. Just fantastic!

This is the next Great one.

1st rook with 2x 200 yard games...
I called it years ago on the DMN forum. I told everybody I just got home from watching a future NFL superstar, his name is Adrian Peterson and he plays for Palestine Tx high school, just wait and see.