PFW Draft Preview

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Does anyone have a subscription to this? I'm actually more interested in the PDF version and more specifically the center section listing all the prospects.

Willing to work some kind of deal for a copy or access. PM me and I'll let you know what I have. I subscribe to several draft websites as well as TSN for the whole year that I would be willing to share.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2713065 said:
Does anyone have a subscription to this? I'm actually more interested in the PDF version and more specifically the center section listing all the prospects.

Willing to work some kind of deal for a copy or access. PM me and I'll let you know what I have. I subscribe to several draft websites as well as TSN for the whole year that I would be willing to share.

Home of legends this is what i do with PFW, they always have their draft magazine about 2nd week in april or whenever the football draft magazines come out.

in the PFW draft magazine, they have the PDF version that you want etc and they cover the entire draft with the players etc, and they generally give that PDF version away as a free gift inside the pro football weekly draft magazine for sale, so look for that

they generally give you a pass code in the magazine sports draft to enter on your computer to get the PDF version, hope that helps you