PFW draft value chart

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Lurker49152;1456231 said:
You have to scroll down to see the defense.

LOL! Duh, you'd think someone would notice they were all offensive players.

So yes, it was a brain cramp.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
noletime95;1456237 said:
Rating Merriwhether over Nelson destroys their credibility IMO...

Maybe, or maybe some NFL people see Meriweather as a more complete prospect. I'm not saying that's what happened, but I think a reasonable case can be made for Meriweather being considered the better value.

noletime95

Reaction score
A case can always be made, but I actually followed these guys through high school ball and in college......Nelson is just better, plain and simple

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
noletime95;1456240 said:
A case can always be made, but I actually followed these guys through high school ball and in college......Nelson is just better, plain and simple

It is interesting to note that PFW's ranking of prospects regardless of position doesn't quite match up with its value board ... although their feelings about Meriweather and Nelson appear to be the same.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Player+Rankings/RegofPos.htm

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Pittman and Rice look like good value picks for R3.

Leak is R6....

Tristan

Reaction score
If there weren't concerns about Merriweathers character then I think he would be right there with Nelson, some teams would probably prefer Merriweather due to his versatility and upside.

I personally love Merriweather and think he is exactly the kind of player our secondary needs, great speed and ball skills, with the ability to play center field or corner. I admit Miami is my favorite college team, but I honestly think he is the next special Miami DB, if he has his priorities straight.

Gaede

Reaction score
man, Rice would be incredible in the second round.