PGA and LIV to merge

T-RO

Reaction score

Really again see the sleaze and hypocrisy of American "leadership" of the 2020's

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
PGA lectured everyone involved with LIV about how evil Saudis were.

Then they got into bed w/the Saudis.

The lecturers got exposed for what they are: hypocritical slanderers only interested in protecting their turf and keeping their money.

gtb1943

Reaction score

Really again see the sleaze and hypocrisy of American "leadership" of the 2020's

You really think this is confined to America? Look around doofus. ITs like this everywhere

gtb1943

Reaction score
corrupt around the world? Absolutely. Did I say otherwise?
NO you specifically tried to make it look like only we were.

But then again I guess you aren't American?

T-RO

Reaction score
NO you specifically tried to make it look like only we were.

But then again I guess you aren't American?
It's obvious you are trying to come after me. Beyond that you aren't even coherent. Doesn't seem like you understand my position.

Here's what we know:
-The PGA and its dobermans attacked LIV for "accepting so-called blood money", but are now pocketing that same money by the billions.
-Golf will somehow survive

gtb1943

Reaction score
It's obvious you are trying to come after me. Beyond that you aren't even coherent. Doesn't seem like you understand my position.

Here's what we know:
-The PGA and its dobermans attacked LIV for "accepting so-called blood money", but are now pocketing that same money by the billions.
-Golf will somehow survive
Oh I understand your position. Just have no respect for it.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Feel for the golfers who tried to take the high ground, thought the PGA supported them, only to be stabbed in the back and out of the giant contracts now that the other guys got. Interesting to see this as most large pro sport mergers happened before my lifetime. This, and if you counot professional wrestling as a sport, really the only big ones since the NBA? Give up folks, the idealistic traditional values America we thought we had (if it ever really was there) is gone.

John813

Reaction score
Just like in real life, money(and oil) is the king of all.

Hilarious seeing the PGA do a 180 in over a years time. sucks for their players who didn't deflect for Saudi money but I think the top guys will survive.

T-RO

Reaction score
Give up folks, the idealistic traditional values America we thought we had (if it ever really was there) is gone.
Those who think they can trust sports/commercial enterprises, media, gov, education, pharma, etc have had a rude awakening in recent years (decades, perhaps)

I'm not giving up traditional values! I just don't expect them from parties like these.

The whole "blood money" thing was always a lie used for manipulation. Some media manipulators are still trying to play that term...and guess why? $$$$ and power.