Video: Phil Simms says there isn't a huge drop-off between Rush and Prescott

ESisback

Reaction score
Edelman was the receiving leader in three Super Bowl wins and MVP in one of them.

But Cooper Rush is 1-0 as a starter in the NFL, so how dare Edelman question him.

I don’t care. I don’t like his holier than Thou attitude. He had help achieving what he did.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't help it if I do at times. Not my fault Jerry hires them. Aren't you one of the ones complaining about this team, coaches and management?
Yes...I have some complaints. I don't think Moore is the OC for us.

The thing is I am reluctant to ridicule and condescend at other fans for having an opinion. I don't act liKE i am SO much more knowledgeable and adept...you know3..since I don't have a LOMBARDI TO RUB IN THEIR FACE?

I think people are have a hate for Zeke that effects their judgment of him....why? I do not know but his run game relies on more then just his skills. . So I do fight that like guys like roy.
The big tough challenges you throw at people...like you are oh so much more adept....is what I really object to. You aren't any better than any of the rest of us. Just cheap playground BS. You never played, coached, do not have a team you don't have a Lombardi.

I mostly agree with you...until you do silly bully stuff like that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes...I have some complaints. I don't think Moore is the OC for us.

The thing is I am reluctant to ridicule and condescend at other fans for having an opinion. I don't act liKE i am SO much more knowledgeable and adept...you know3..since I don't have a LOMBARDI TO RUB IN THEIR FACE?

I think people are have a hate for Zeke that effects their judgment of him....why? I do not know but his run game relies on more then just his skills. . So I do fight that like guys like roy.
The big tough challenges you throw at people...like you are oh so much more adept....is what I really object to. You aren't any better than any of the rest of us. Just cheap playground BS. You never played, coached, do not have a team you don't have a Lombardi.

I mostly agree with you...until you do silly bully stuff like that.
All State high school player and semi-pro league ex-player here. Played under coaches who were recognized among the best in the state during their time. What have you done?
:popcorn: