Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Something no one has mentioned tonight...

Yes the turnovers have helped, obviously, considering where they've occurred (deep in Dallas territory). But what about the fact that Philly has had to run a lot of plays just to get into the red zone? They're not a patient team, and Dallas has given them NOTHING deep, and they've not had a quick score.

In fact, they don't even have an offensive TD tonight!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Absolutely done I don't even think Jason Garrett could screw this up at this point

Patrick

Reaction score
Remember when that POS Shady McCoy said Dak had to turn the ball over and show he can come back from something like that to prove his resilience?

Good times.

Cydios

Reaction score
Bended a little... not go get the touchdown and make this game unreachable

coult44

Reaction score
I came to see what zone trolls were left after tonight? Are they still floating around

btgboys41

Reaction score
Defense is the story for keeping them out of the end zone. Offense good and especially the kicker. Time to punish them in the trenches now.

Cydios

Reaction score
Remember when that POS Shady McCoy said Dak had to turn the ball over and show he can come back from something like that to prove his resilience?

Good times.
I wanna win this just to see what he has to say

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
We're getting lucky with the strips & recoveries tonight. We aren't stopping them. Just remember that before getting too excited.
Strips aren’t stops? Eagles offense has 6 points, without Daks fumble they don’t have that TD. Remember that too

Status
Not open for further replies.