Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

Reaction score
Only thing i will say is he probably thought it hit the two min by then. The follow up play was not good...shoupd have thrown it away

i think that’s being generous i don’t know any excuse for not dropping to a knee even 5 yards earlier, that time man more than the yards but easy for me to say lol

Ken

Reaction score
I mean ....we screwed that up (dak). They have to get a td which is good.

bigE79

Reaction score
I would have went for it,the worst that could happen is they get the ball on the 2 yrd line with 1 TO

texbumthelife

Reaction score
When those things are happening regularly end of game and your head coach doesn’t even call plays, the hell is he here for? Gutless call and lack of situational awareness.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Cowboys never put games away.... could have ended it. Instead we settle for a FG. Hope this defense can make a another big stop or get a turnover.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
We got a turnover late in last week's game that should have got us the win, but bad clock management killed us. Same thing this week. Hopefully we can get the win this time, even though we really did bad with the clock once more.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t like it because the Eagles are now in 4 down territory the rest of the way. Go for it, another TO, and they go 97 to win and will kick FGs on 4th down instead of going.

ghst187

Reaction score
We have a tradition of horrible game and clock management and it’s gotten no better with a new coaching regime

Status
Not open for further replies.