Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Diggs is getting roasted out there. Looks like Joseph today.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
But then again we should be used to seeing Quinn's defense give up points and give up leads. Did we forget his time in ATL?

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Diggs lmao....dudes dumb as hell. Idc what anyone says, his football IQ isn't great.
He’s got great football IQ. You don’t get 14 picks being dumb, he’s just aggressive. He needs to stick to his assignment that’s all.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
The gap between these two teams is substantial that’s pretty clear. This is the same old cowboys, one and done in the playoffs guaranteed.

Dak is garbage, his mistakes take the life out of the team. This team had a ton of more focus and energy when Rush was under center.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
This is pretty much what we expected of the cowboys. fools gold.

It's sad Philly might win another superbowl this year and have a top 5 pick on top of that
They won’t have top 5 pick. Top 10 maybe. Saints won enough

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We may not win this game, but I want to see more from the defense, and I want to see TY play more and take over the #2 spot. Maybe Gallup will be back full strength next year.

The Eagles have the best OL, the best WRs, the best TE, the best DL, the best LBs, and the best CBs.
We are lucky to be in the game so far. I don’t think 30 points will win this game. But we have two more weeks to improve with Tyron, TY, LVE, Hankins, and these new CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.