Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysSpursandAstros

Reaction score
I have nearly 27 years of data to include watching nearly every game of 3 straight 5-11 seasons. This team is one and done. Especially if we play Brady in the first round. The league will not allow Brady to lose that game unless we blow them out and not give Goodell and his henchmen a prayer.

I'll be more than happy to eat my words!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Eagles are for real. That's all I have to say. It must be nice having a real offensive coordinator. We have KM the inbred idiot calling our plays.
And a real defense that can tackle.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Still laughing that the sun negates touchdown passes because Jerry thought it was a good photo op

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Upon the middle on first down every time against the best DTs in the league. Kellen the genius.
This is why we will never be good under Jethro - he's not a "football man" - he doesn't know the game, when he said he was so disappointed in the lost to SF last year - that should tell you everything you need to know about him.

The man on the moon knew it was a nightmare match-up for us.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Every year cache figure out our defense ads we can t adjust. The same thing happens with the offense.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
So was 3rd down on the last possession. This smug Head Official is back in Dallas. He's the ****** that cost us last Thanksgiving vs. Vegas

Perhaps the worst, one sided officiated game I have ever seen. Even my Packer fan friend who loves to see Dallas get hosed admitted it was crooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.