Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
Wait...we have to confirm with Khalidi that it was a td.

There must be something Dak did wrong to invalidate that td.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Let's be fair on the sack, right when Dak starts to run, Martin got tossed to the side to have his man completely free to make the play.

That's just unlucky timing.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I heard here earlier this week that Gallup's career was over. That he was finished.
:rolleyes:

uvaballa

Reaction score
Eagles have actual talented players...even with a back up QB they are blowing the Cowboys out at home... None of this matters.. Cowboys are one and done and will get the 22nd pick in the draft....None of it matters.

Not blowing them out but you can tell eagles are better coached. They came out and took CeeDee away on a critical third down. Cowboys continue to leave Goedert 1 on 1.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Imagine Dak in San Francisco. He'd have 2 Super Bowls, and this year would be his 2nd. This guy is just offense. Case closed.
Pick six lost game last week, still could cost us game today. We'll see.

droopdog7

Reaction score
But the play before the pocket was totally clean. I want him to run running plays, but when the protection is good. I think he’s a good QB. He just has no pocket presence.
I agree with you, it was clean. But I’ve seen SO many times Dak get sacked where it looked like he might have been able to run (just like that play). But in reality the run wasn’t there.

starfan1

Reaction score
He runs right in to sacks too often.
There was nowhere to go with the ball he tried to escape the pocket Philly made the play

it’s like you guys have never played or watched football . The pocket was collapsing

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This defense still needs to find ways to get stops other than turnovers. Meaning there's no way a Minshew led offense should be moving the ball so successfully and scoring so many points on a defense who wants to consider themselves to be elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.