Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Postgame Thread

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I didn't really feel hype the game was boring, they didn't give much effort it seemed(Philly) you could see it in their faces

Jipper

Reaction score
We beat a good team in Seattle and a great team in Philly....this team might actually be for real.

Got to give credit to Dak, he has earned it, should be an exciting end to the season.

CWR

Reaction score
With Buffalo, their OL and skill players outside Diggs and Cooks have been suspect. Especially their intior. McGovern has been the same player he was here, and Torrence has been pretty bad. I think Allen is really going to have to make things happen against our defence.

I wouldn't sleep on Buffalo because they are desperate and Allen is that dude. But IMO that is a game we should win
Good, and for the record I think we should beat just about anyone. This team is that good. Of course against top teams, on the road, it's gonna be tough.

Eddie

Reaction score
This angle that Jerry only cares about money and attention is irritating. This is the type of quote that should make it clear that he wants to win a SB... He's just not a smart GM.
There are lots of things he WANTS ... he's just not capable of doing it. 28 years and counting.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We should talk more about Prescott's turnover and gimmie touchdown. He tried to give the game away.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Great game. It's always great beating Philthy in a meaningful game. This was a must win and they got it done again.

duane33

Reaction score
Great game and Dak has been great recently. But I’m still not sold. Tough stretch coming up and Dak needs to play well on the road against good teams. Don’t like that the running game is not very good, he needs it to help his passing game. Philly moved the ball when they had it and didn’t turn it over, wasn’t like we stuffed them every time they had it.

Reaction score
Just finished watching it in London. Didn’t want to wreck my whole week by staying up till 5am on a Monday and just did not look at my phone all day.
Wow what a performance we just blew them away and the scary thing is we put 33 points on the board against one of the so called best defence's but I thought our offense had one of it’s quietest games.
To be fair we shouldn’t be that surprised as it wasn’t that much different in Philly with the exception that the three fumbles we forced in that game all bounced their way where as last night we recovered them.
The defence were phenomenal especially Gilly and Micah.
The offence seemed a bit off but all the big guys turned up at some point when we needed them Pollard seems to be getting better and better every game as does FERG!!!!
All in all great win against a very good team and so nice to stick to that smug prick of a head coach.
Obviously everything will come down to which top team can stay healthy but we may not get there but this is a Super Bowl calibre team.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Dallas like texas is seen as a joke outside texas, imagine caring that much about a failed franchise, your last deep run was 30 years ago LMAO, you're never gonna win another SB.