Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I still am befuddled as to why Philly ran up to spike the ball with 40 some odd seconds still left. You call a timeout *******; when you're not even close to first and goal, you do NOT waste a down with a spike.

Had Dak done that, be would have been crucified. And deservedly so.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The team fought hard and Dak balled out. I didn't like his situational football awareness on that run where he stayed in bounds at the end of the game though. He stays in bounds and they would won a lot easier!

snadler

Reaction score
Eagles still have the division and the #1 seed and the defense is still in shambles, coaching is still a disaster, clock management is a mess, but Dak still owns the nfc east and CD is a beast, and TY with the game saving catch

CWR

Reaction score
I told yall we were beating them.

How bout that QB1?!@#^#

I bet he was trashed after that pic 6.

THEN HE ANSWERED

Creeper

Reaction score
I really thought they blew it with some dumb plays aroudn the 2 minute warming. Dak has to stay in bounds, then not take the sack just before the 2 minute warning.

This defense is in big trouble. They can't cover the Sisters of the Poor. Diggs had one of the worst games I have seen from him in a long time. Wright is not the answer. I'd go back to Joseph at this point. The 5th seed is locked in now. Tenn lost to the Texans today. Dallas needs to play a couple of games at a high level before heading into the playoffs. But Brady and the Bucs are going to carve this defense up like a Christmas turkey.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Always good to beat the eagles. Idc how we do it. F Philly.

With that said… man did we make a ton of mistakes. A LOT to clean up if this team wants to make some noise. We need the Defense from the first half of the season back stat.

this team isn’t making noise in the playoffs.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Tampa is not beating us.
I mean Brady has not lost to us in over 20 years of playing. Even if it was Brady alone vs. our entire defense he still might win. He just seems to have our number no matter who his supporting cast is.

But today is for good feelings!! I'm starting to sound like @MysteryIceGuro lol. Happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.