Game Day Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Standings wise this probably isn’t that important of a game, however, mental fortitude wise;This is a massive game for Dak Prescott, and the Dallas Cowboys.
I agree. If you lose twice to the Eagles and especially at home where they are undefeated in 14 games or whatever it is and losing to 9ers the way they did and not beating any "good teams", then you are relying on 'hope' and 'luck' regardless of what they keep telling us about "resilience".

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Man, I really want this one tonight ! There's no denying it. At home against the most hated rivals.
And it would crush them. And announce ourselves as real contenders !
Let's beat they *** !!!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
First knife in the heart for me against a possible win tonight???? Wearing those dumb color rush uniforms :facepalm:

Shane612

Reaction score
I like the white helmet with the iconic blue star.
It pops so good on TV.

Mannix

Reaction score
I like the white helmet with the iconic blue star.
It pops so good on TV.
I'm guessing you weren't around to see the 1994 NFC Championship Game....I figured Booger would NEVER stray on unis again after that game, but I forgot just how much more he places money over Lombardis.

Shane612

Reaction score
I'm guessing you weren't around to see the 1994 NFC Championship Game....I figured Booger would NEVER stray on unis again after that game, but I forgot just how much more he places money over Lombardis.
I was around.

Status
Not open for further replies.