Phili and Greenbay are semi playoff games

rockj7

Reaction score
I know its too early to say this but last weeks game and this weeks game are playoff type settings all year long with teams gunning for us we should be mentally ready when the real playoffs come around. What do you ladies and gents think. I am so hyped about this team all we need is for this deffense to step up and give up only about 18 points a game.:)

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
I agree, i think we will meet the packers again in Texas Stadium and ESPN will be talking about "Can the Cowboys beat the Packers twice"

Blahhh Blahhhh Blahhhh

Aikbach

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Philly is the divisional opponent and Green Bay the NFC Championship obstacle for the 2008 Dallas Cowboys, just like 1995.

My REAL early playoff projections:

Wild Cards

New York Giants over Arizona

Philadelphia over Carolina

Divisionals

Green Bay over New York

Dallas over Philadelphia

Championship

Dallas over Green Bay

Super Bowl

Dallas over Denver

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Opening day is always a semi-playoff game as far as the atmosphere, so that would give Dallas 3 consecutive playoff-type games. They should be tried and true after all of this.

Going 3-0 would really make a statement.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
rockj7;2272070 said:
I know its too early to say this but last weeks game and this weeks game are playoff type settings all year long with teams gunning for us we should be mentally ready when the real playoffs come around. What do you ladies and gents think. I am so hyped about this team all we need is for this deffense to step up and give up only about 18 points a game.:)

Doesn't translate at all with our team. Last year, we came out on top of all the BIG games except the one with the Patriots, yet still weren't ready for the real playoffs.

IMO, a "playoff type game" early in the year really means jack to us mentally. We just have to maintain that edge we have now in December and beyond for once. This upcoming game is much less important than any of our divisional games. That's where the real threat is at.