Philisophical question for you guys.

Connection20

Reaction score
Can I date this girl and still be a true Cowboys fan? And, if I do date her, and things get serious, am I allowed to marry her? Isnt that like sleeping with the enemy?

http://i135.***BLOCKED***/albums/q139/Connection20/meeagles.jpg

jrumann59

Reaction score
On a serious note does she like the eaagles because she is fan or because whe likes their uniform colors.

Connection20

Reaction score
She was a cheerleader for the Eagles in 2000. She only lasted 3 games before she quit (shes not a girly girl at all) and I dont know if you guys know it but the pay for NFL cheerleaders is terrible. So, yeah, shes a fan because she loves the team.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Marry her (or not) for her Character and loyalty. Not because of a sports team. My wife is a Broncos fan and I love her more today than I did when I married her 38 years ago.

I assume you were asking a serious question.

Wulfman

Unofficial GM
Reaction score
You can date her, marry her, or anything else she'll let you do to her....as long as she takes the shirt off first!!! :D

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Wulfman;1655343 said:
You can date her, marry her, or anything else she'll let you do to her....as long as she takes the shirt off first!!! :D

And you have my permission to post a pic of that too.:D

Connection20

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1655341 said:
Marry her (or not) for her Character and loyalty. Not because of a sports team. My wife is a Broncos fan and I love her more today than I did when I married her 38 years ago.

I assume you were asking a serious question.

Eh, I was only being half serious. Im wise enough to have figured out you dont pick your mates based on thier sports teams. I just wanted to see what other Cowboy fans thought. Plus I think its awesome that I have a former NFL cheerleader coming to my house this weekend.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Do what you have to do with her and then move on ;)

-trying to quote spiderman, i think

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Connection20;1655352 said:
Eh, I was only being half serious. Im wise enough to have figured out you dont pick your mates based on thier sports teams. I just wanted to see what other Cowboy fans thought. Plus I think its awesome that I have a former NFL cheerleader coming to my house this weekend.

I wasn't trying to question your intelligence.

Connection20

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1655384 said:
I wasn't trying to question your intelligence.

I didnt think you were, no offense taken at all. I was just saying. I apologize if I came off the wrong way.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
make her say cowboys rule........................................

:laugh2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Connection20;1655330 said:
Can I date this girl and still be a true Cowboys fan? And, if I do date her, and things get serious, am I allowed to marry her? Isnt that like sleeping with the enemy?

http://i135.***BLOCKED***/albums/q139/Connection20/meeagles.jpg

Before making a final decision, check her scalp real close... any signs of a 6-6-6 birthmark, run for the hills...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Connection20;1655339 said:
She was a cheerleader for the Eagles in 2000. She only lasted 3 games before she quit (shes not a girly girl at all) and I dont know if you guys know it but the pay for NFL cheerleaders is terrible. So, yeah, shes a fan because she loves the team.

Well, that's indicative of a character defect... remember, she won't be drop dead gorgeous forever, then you might actually have to TALK to her...

What are ya gonna do, have a long conversation about all the championships Philthydelphia has won??

Wulfman

Unofficial GM
Reaction score
silverbear;1655459 said:
Before making a final decision, check her scalp real close... any signs of a 6-6-6 birthmark, run for the hills...

If he does what I told him and have her take the top off first, he's not going to be looking anywhere near her scalp, bro...

Connection20

Reaction score
Just thought I would give an update on this developing story. Preliminary talks have fantastic. She was born in Italy, and moved to Philly with her parents (Army Brat) when she was 7. Lived there till she was 15, when she graduated high school early and moved to Raleigh, NC where she attended UNC at a very young 15 and a half. Mostly, being invited to try out for the E-girls cheer squad and making it is why she is a fan. She has her Masters in Laboratory Science, and is a master seargent in the Army, stationed at Fort Hood here in Killeen, TX. So, shes extremely smart, suprisingly sweet, and drop dead gorgeous. She will be coming over this weekend, so I will get to spend my first real time with her (met her at cell phone place, very long line, we sat next to each other). If you guys care, Ill keep ya updated on whats going on with her.

ologan

Reaction score
I don't think you will have a problem with the shirt,if you can also get her to wear this!!!!

http://s232.***BLOCKED***/albums/ee264/ologan/?action=view&current=cowboyfan.jpg