Philisophical question for you guys.

Hoov

Reaction score
Connection20;1656734 said:
Just thought I would give an update on this developing story. Preliminary talks have fantastic. She was born in Italy, and moved to Philly with her parents (Army Brat) when she was 7. Lived there till she was 15, when she graduated high school early and moved to Raleigh, NC where she attended UNC at a very young 15 and a half. Mostly, being invited to try out for the E-girls cheer squad and making it is why she is a fan. She has her Masters in Laboratory Science, and is a master seargent in the Army, stationed at Fort Hood here in Killeen, TX. So, shes extremely smart, suprisingly sweet, and drop dead gorgeous. She will be coming over this weekend, so I will get to spend my first real time with her (met her at cell phone place, very long line, we sat next to each other). If you guys care, Ill keep ya updated on whats going on with her.
my only thought is....does she have a friend for me ? :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Wulfman;1656196 said:
If he does what I told him and have her take the top off first, he's not going to be looking anywhere near her scalp, bro...

That's JUST the way Satan planned it... ;)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
jterrell;1655394 said:
make her say cowboys rule........................................

:laugh2:

This, to me, sounds like the most logical approach to this very serious question.

Do you, "Girl in the Iggles Gear" take this man, and the Cowboys, to love - honor - and cherrish, as long as you both shall live?

That's the way to go I think.

;)