Phillips puts the game plan together with stew and stew presentes it to the players,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Phillips puts the game plan together with stew and stew presentes it to the players, so its not unusual for wade not to be in defensive meetings

Jean-Jacques Taylor

Sports Columnist

wow can you believe this zoners, probably true that wade doesnt attend defensive meetings, the above was from jtaylor in an email i sent him

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2411364 said:
Phillips puts the game plan together with stew and stew presentes it to the players, so its not unusual for wade not to be in defensive meetings

Jean-Jacques Taylor

Sports Columnist

wow can you believe this zoners, probably true that wade doesnt attend defensive meetings, the above was from jtaylor in an email i sent him

Already we are seeing an improvement. the Giants scored only 30-plus points agin us instead of 40 they might have.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2411364 said:

Jean-Jacques Taylor

Sports Columnist

It seems the Stew may be getting rancid. Perhaps Jerry should throw it out.;)

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
just thought youd zoners would like to know,

my question is, if good ole wade isnt in defensive meetings, and most likely not in offensive meetings, what in the heck is he doing? goofiing off?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2411522 said:

my question is, if good ole wade isnt in defensive meetings, and most likely not in offensive meetings, what in the heck is he doing? goofiing off?

he's got other chores: jerra's ironing, maintaining Jerra's fleet of cars, selling seat licenses at jerra's news stadium . . . .

MagicMan

Reaction score
That's surprising since you would think Wade would understand that he may be punching a one way ticket to Palookaville if this defense falls apart even more in the second half of the season.

I know if I were him, I would be doing anything I could to see to it that the defense knew what the hell they are supposed to be doing. Even attending meetings, reviewing film, answering questions, washing their jocks, whatever is necessary. This delegating crap Wade is doing with Stew, has not been working and I don't know if the defense has already tuned him out; but something's gotta change.

Change we can believe in, Oh sorry that one's taken.

Now let's go kick some 'deadskin butt..........:skins:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2411522 said:

How many points did Tampa score against us?

And what the hell is the defense supposed to do against New York when the offense can't even give them a breather. 3 and out offensively = tired out defense.

Its pretty simple.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2411364 said:
I thought that is why Wade was hired - to fix the D. That isn't the news I expected.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Vintage;2411702 said:

And what the hell is the defense supposed to do against New York when the offense can't even give them a breather. 3 and out offensively = tired out defense.

Its pretty simple.

:hammer:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I dont care who makes the gameplan.It just has to be more intense,and better executed,PERIOD!!!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2411702 said:

Its pretty simple.

It's funny you say that when I saw a pittsburgh team in the same situation and give up 4 FG instead of 4 TD's.....:rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2411364 said:

I saw this reported on Noticias Canal 47

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Well apparently Wade was going to get more involved with the defense before the Bucs game.

So we saw a great outing by the defense against the Bucs.

Then against the Giants, we got a pick 6, forced 3 fumbles and recovered 2 of them. The defense was far from perfect but I thought they played well.
When they force 3 turnovers, they don't expect the offense to give up 4.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2411522 said:

Well someone has to occupy the window seat at crispy creme's donuts and tell everyone how he went 13-3 last year. Who better than Wade?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2412391 said:
Well apparently Wade was going to get more involved with the defense before the Bucs game.

So we saw a great outing by the defense against the Bucs.

Then against the Giants, we got a pick 6, forced 3 fumbles and recovered 2 of them. The defense was far from perfect but I thought they played well.
When they force 3 turnovers, they don't expect the offense to give up 4.

Yah, especially when the offense only threw 3 passes all game.