7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
HATE320x240.jpg

(hehehehehhhhh)

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1740839 said:
Really? I have sent the city of Philly more tax money in 10 years than most will in their entire lives in the city. I have no clue? First off, you need to read a bit more clearly. I did say there was some redeeming quality. The American history, the cheese Steaks but that's about it. I couldn't even get to one of my business' in south Philly without carrying a gun. I have friends who still live in the burbs up there and they say it's still a hell hole.It doesn't change because they don't elect anyone with any nads that will do anything. They like the victim mentality. The city is a far cry from the "blue collar" crowd they like to portray.

And I will come on here and say what I know to be true. And since you have lived there for 20 years and "Love it" you must be 20 years old and have never been out of Philly.

If you beat a dog enough with a stick, they will come to love it as well if you give them a bone each time.

EDIT: http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Philadelphia&state=PA Nuff Said!

The History and cheesesteaks, that's it? Honestly, you need to get out more if that's what you think the entire city is about.

Wow, you dont need a gun to come to South Philly. You must be a dramatic person. You talked about 7th and Tasker earlier and it is a rough part right there, but the surrounding area isn't bad at all. I know, because I live not too far from there on 2nd street.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Timbo... you're gonna have your work cut out for you, if you think you can defend everything in a "Philly Eagles 'HATE' Thread."

You'd think the title would give it away.

:laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1740949 said:
The History and cheesesteaks, that's it? Honestly, you need to get out more if that's what you think the entire city is about.

Wow, you dont need a gun to come to South Philly. You must be a dramatic person. You talked about 7th and Tasker earlier and it is a rough part right there, but the surrounding area isn't bad at all. I know, because I live not too far from there on 2nd street.

Dramatic? LOL. I didn't say that you needed one everywhere you go. I said I had to have one where I went. But other than the History and the cheese steaks what is there?

Anyway, the local sports radio, WIP, is down right awful. The only thing that was worthwhile on that station was when they had Jodie McDonald and Glen McNow. And then Jodie left for NY.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
when your point of reference ia anything based on the underside of a CowPattie, then peaking out everything looks good.

Timbo, if that City is so great, then why isn't everyone hauling *** there, and why are all the good looking women gone?

Well, on the Women part, it could be that bad DNA you Guys are spreading around... Man, if that city fell into a sinkhole and swallowed up all the inhabitants, the Average GNP and IQ of the United States would fly off the charts...

It's my Hate Thread, and your City blows