Philly forecast, Mon Night

Hoov

Reaction score
I hevent been on here much the past 2 days so i dont know if someone already posted a weather report.

Just checked website with hourly forecasts.

Mon 9 pm at kickoff....52 degrees, partly cloudy

late in the evening some showers, hourly forecast stops at 9 so dont know how late the showers will start. But all day Mon is supposed to be fair to partly cloudy.

Dont think the weather will be much of a factor.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hoov said:
I hevent been on here much the past 2 days so i dont know if someone already posted a weather report.

Just checked website with hourly forecasts.

Mon 9 pm at kickoff....52 degrees, partly cloudy

late in the evening some showers, hourly forecast stops at 9 so dont know how late the showers will start. But all day Mon is supposed to be fair to partly cloudy.

Dont think the weather will be much of a factor.

I hope it rains though. Rain makes the running game even more important and the Eagles don't have a running game. It also lessens the ability of an elusive RB. I'll take Marion Barber over Brian Westbrook on a wet field. Especially considering the fact they don't run the ball well anyway.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Rack said:
I hope it rains though. Rain makes the running game even more important and the Eagles don't have a running game. It also lessens the ability of an elusive RB. I'll take Marion Barber over Brian Westbrook on a wet field. Especially considering the fact they don't run the ball well anyway.

You mean Julius over Westbrook? Since he is the starter and all

Mansta54

Reaction score
Regardless of the weather, Philly's AZZ WHUPPIN is coming on MNF with the world watching. I can't wait!!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
You mean Julius over Westbrook? Since he is the starter and all

Well according to the press conference Barber is gonna start (that's what I read anyway).

One thing I DON'T like is a RB not 100% on a wet field. If JuJo is ready to play he should start, but if it rains I'd use Barber more.

If JuJo isn't ready to play I want it to rain.

If he is ready to play I don't want a drop of water to touch the field.

elkthestar

Reaction score
last i heard was going to be pleasant with no rain. i live in south jersey so i'll keep you guys posted.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Well according to the press conference Barber is gonna start (that's what I read anyway).

I read it differently I guess. I red it as him being elusive as he always is saying he wont decide until day before the game

One thing I DON'T like is a RB not 100% on a wet field. If JuJo is ready to play he should start, but if it rains I'd use Barber more.

Parcells said he was 100%

If JuJo isn't ready to play I want it to rain.

If he is ready to play I don't want a drop of water to touch the field.

Start of not he will play alot

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I read it differently I guess. I red it as him being elusive as he always is saying he wont decide until day before the game

I didn't listen to the PC. I only read what other people said.

Parcells said he was 100%

Did he say that in today's PC? If he did that's great news and JuJo WILL start. He said before that if JuJo were 100% he'd start.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Rack said:
I didn't listen to the PC. I only read what other people said.

Did he say that in today's PC? If he did that's great news and JuJo WILL start. He said before that if JuJo were 100% he'd start.

Yeah someone just posted the article from dc.com about what was said in the PC. JJ may possibly not get the start just because barber earned his keep the last few weeks, but he did say tht Jones has not been demoted

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
That's good news. Hopefully that lights a fire under JuJu's arse and he plays like he did at the end of last year.

Either way, we're in good shape. Let's hope the tackles get the job done in pass protection though. That's my only worry in this game.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Rack said:
That's good news. Hopefully that lights a fire under JuJu's arse and he plays like he did at the end of last year.

Either way, we're in good shape. Let's hope the tackles get the job done in pass protection though. That's my only worry in this game.

totally I agree. I love what JJ brings to the table but I am not married to him whoever runs best and gives us best chance to win each game should be in.

heres to spanking the eagles! :iggles: :trophy: :suxiggle:

and if itakes rain to help us win then let it :storm:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
totally I agree. I love what JJ brings to the table but I am not married to him whoever runs best and gives us best chance to win each game should be in.

That's the way all fans should think.

There's no doubt that JuJo is the more "explosive" RB. Let's just hope he gets over the sophomore slump and finishes off like he did last year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time I remember a rainy day game in Philly, Emmitt ran for 237 yards.
Yeh, the rain helps.