Philly had Reid for a decade

quickccc

Reaction score
Simms was a bus driver. That’s why I pick parcels as the g o a t. He won twice with bus drivers. He took q Carter to the playoffs.
Simms was Jeff Hostler, ...Trent Dilfer .. Nick Foles.... ,Joe Flacco ...

, that's not the same as sheer HOF difference makers like Brady and Mahomes

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
He was held back by his FO. See how McNabb played with TO. That would have been a problem for the league for while if they kept them together. The Eagles never had a #1 WR other than Jackson. Andy’s Eagles teams were no where near this Eagles team when it comes to personal.
What happened after d jack came? He had two number ones abd still lost his job.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He went to a Super Bowl with Mcnabb…
Mcnabb.
yea???? and Mcnabb was an MVP candidate that season. McNabb was one of the best qbs in the nfc over that five year run... but, like I keep saying, Reid coached for 20 years and won no titles. Mahomes shows up..... wala..... keep the Lombardis coming baby.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He always gave bellicheck prices blend with his offense. Now he’s winning superbowls. It just shows how much his other q b held him back.
Those other 52 players also might have had a little to do with it.

Flamma

Reaction score
He was held back by his FO. See how McNabb played with TO. That would have been a problem for the league for while if they kept them together. The Eagles never had a #1 WR other than Jackson. Andy’s Eagles teams were no where near this Eagles team when it comes to personal.
Wha he did with that team was impressive. They went to a SB and multiple NFC championship games. What was it, 4 or 5? That's not easy to do without a stacked team.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Exactly.

He had guys like Todd Pinkston, James Thrash, Greg Lewis and Freddie Mitchell
It's also not fair to really compare McNabb to Mahomes. McNabb didn't hold him back, but Mahomes will definitely elevate your team.

Zman5

Reaction score
McNabb was a very good to great (At times) QB. I don't think he held them back.

The receivers (Sans a year of TO) were truly awful. He had Westbrook and not much else.

Reid isn't a product of Mahomes either. He made the postseason four times with Smith.
McFLabb was a career 59% passer. Those are backup numbers at best. Reid made him look much better than he actually was.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He always gave bellicheck prices blend with his offense. Now he’s winning superbowls. It just shows how much his other q b held him back.
He had a lot of success with Donovan McNabb, but Mahomes is in another stratosphere. If his career ended tonight he would already be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I mean, if you're a Philthy phan, that has got to sting a little.

Makes me say hallelujah.

Can I get an Amen?