Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Why do announcers always seemingly admonish refs for bad calls for other teams?

Seriously, I've never seen an announcer say that it was a bad call/no call whenever it comes to Dallas.
you do know who the announcers are tonight, right? Troy may be my fav Cowboys QB, but he may also be the worst announcer on tv

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just imagining this place if that was Schultz getting his head ripped off, fumbling, and there's no flag.

giphy.gif

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Don't feel bad for Philly.

We got some questionable penalties and no calls yesterday in Lambeau and they didn't spend a fraction of time complaining or talking about it

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why do announcers always seemingly admonish refs for bad calls for other teams?

Seriously, I've never seen an announcer say that it was a bad call/no call whenever it comes to Dallas.

They did say on the missed PI in OT that the defender might have, sort off arrived just a tad bit too early ... maybe.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Official #93 is staring right at the play with no one obstructing his view and doesn't call the facemask.

Not that I am complaining but how do you miss that?

So remember in 2016, at Pittsburg. Beasley had his head taken off in the open field, ref looking right at it. No call.
Next play. Witten tackled with 5 Steelers surrounding him, but yet an official seen the face mask.

mldardy

Reaction score
Jpe Buck crying about a face mask like he dropped his ice cream cone on the ground.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It seems every single game I've tuned into this weekend including tonight have had blatantly missed calls.

I want to be a ref. I can be paid to miss calls too.