News: Philly: Will Dallas CB Brandon Carr shadow DeSean Jackson?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Were going to need a big game from our safeties. We cannot let jackson get open deep. I think we can force a pick or 2 because they will throw it to him deep regardless the coverage atleast 2 times.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
you trust Mo more than Carr??

In this matchup, yes I do.

You're going to give Mo help over the top. Mo is struggling against the slant. In general he is just struggling against physical receivers and they are out muscling him.

Jackson won't be able to do that to Mo or Scandrick. He may run by them but i'll take my chances with Mo and Scandrick with help over the top vs Carr trying to guard him in space.

There isn't many guys in the NFL I wouldn't put Carr on but Jackson is pretty crazy from a quickness, agility, and speed standpoint.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In this matchup, yes I do.

You're going to give Mo help over the top. Mo is struggling against the slant. In general he is just struggling against physical receivers and they are out muscling him.

Jackson won't be able to do that to Mo or Scandrick. He may run by them but i'll take my chances with Mo and Scandrick with help over the top vs Carr trying to guard him in space.

That makes a whole lotta sense to me.

visionary

Reaction score
you trust Mo more than Carr??

not necessarily more than carr

let carr take out their #2 receiver one on one and give Mo or OScan help over the top with desean, that way they can be physical with him at the line