Photo: Hohensee and Beebe at practice

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Beebe's arms are too short. He can't even reach the ball.
Abracadabra

GNQiTmJWsAA5l4s

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I don't get the fascination people have about the length of one's arms. As long as they reach his hands, that's fine with me. I don't care even if Biadasz had the longest arms in the NFL, he played like crap. Didn't do him much good.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
You can always tell it's the off-season. It's good to see the unbridled enthusiasm.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m -- looks like Trey Lance might see some legit competition in the practices. It's good to see that. If Lance lays eggs, maybe Hohensee can take up the slack and ignite the team as a "pleasant surprise." It's pretty obvious, he's made a good impression with MM, that's for doggone sure! This is great news about our new discovery at QB . . . seems to be just what the doctor ordered.

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
H-m-m -- looks like Trey Lance might see some legit competition in the practices. It's good to see that. If Lance lays eggs, maybe Hohensee can take up the slack and ignite the team as a "pleasant surprise." It's pretty obvious, he's made a good impression with MM, that's for doggone sure! This is great news about our new discovery at QB . . . seems to be just what the doctor ordered.
The kid was just an arm for rookie camp. He doesn't have a contract. They aren't signing him .