Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
983952_599303980103424_516321892_n.jpg

6192_599304010103421_151191734_n.jpg

1013799_599303956770093_1120521030_n.jpg

1000551_599304120103410_6387362_n.jpg

1003771_599304306770058_1265140522_n.jpg

More Pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...428.1073741826.207865849247241&type=3&theater

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I read somewhere that in 2008 he signed a 5 year starter deal. If my math is correct, maybe its up this year?

Anyways, heres the article that goes with the video.
=======================================
Here is the press conference, which included media from Milwaukee's TMJ4 and the Burlington Standard Press.

Why do you always want to come back?

TR: You're always teaching new kids. There's always different personalities. That aspect makes it enjoyable. Some kids who have been here awhile grow and get to work with me more, and it's fun.

How crazy is it that a kid from Walworth County (Travis Frederick) is on your team?

TR: It's rare. I didn't expect that, but Doug Free is also from here. Travis has done a great job, and he's a real smart kid. He picks things up fast, and that will help him. I'm excited about playing with him.

How's your golf game?

TR: Non-existent. I haven't played in awhile.

How's your family?

TR: I have a baby boy who is a year and two months old. He's running around and keeping us busy. We're trying to keep him from growing too fast. My wife loves rocking him. But he doesn't like to be rocked anymore. I almost have to rock her because he doesn't like to be rocked. He's already playing with little footballs.

You guys play the Packers this year. Is that still kind of cool to play them?

TR: It's cool because they're good. It will be a great test. We're going to be pretty good this year. This is one of the most complete teams that I've been around. It's going to be a very enjoyable football season.

Read More:

http://www.lakegenevanews.net/Artic...r-Tony-Romo-returns-home-for-annual-camp.html

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Now that its mentioned, I haven't seen tony wearing any starter hats or shirts. Maybe nike or jordan picked him up. He is wearing jordan shorts.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Tony lose some weight? I think he has.

DenCWBY

Reaction score

Oh boy, That question should add about 50 more threads. LOL
Man I would like to see him (TR) do some damage this year. He's a class act and you just want to see him recover from all the negative stuff he's been under. I have been hard on him as well and I just hope he has an outstanding season.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That'll make some weight watchers happy.

Oh boy, That question should add about 50 more threads. LOL
Man I would like to see him (TR) do some damage this year. He's a class act and you just want to see him recover from all the negative stuff he's been under. I have been hard on him as well and I just hope he has an outstanding season.

I was just stirring the pot. Also, it looks like he's got that hat on backwards.

JPostSam

Reaction score
he's wearing a nike cap, an under armor jacket, and, what are those? reebok shoes?

he must have LOTS of deals in the works!

:rolleyes:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Tony Romo being a good guy...again.
============================
3.jpg

Can I tell you how special my brother Greg is? And can I tell you I'd do anything to make him laugh, see him smile and make his dreams come true?

I had the experience of a lifetime this week as I was able to arrange for my brother Greg to meet one of his football idols in person. Greg has been a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan (not sure how as he was born & raised in Wisconsin, but then I'm a Bear fan so I'll leave that alone). Greg and my Dad even had a road trip a few years ago to drive all the way to Canton, OH to the Football Hall of Fame to witness the induction of Deion Sanders into the Hall of Fame and get his autograph... that's how big of a fan Greg is.

JOKE of the day... so a Bears Fan, a Cowboys Fan, a Packer Fan and a 49ers fan get into a car... yep, that was Myself, Greg, my sister Brenda and my mom... we're still laughing at ourselves.

Anyhow the Dallas Cowboys quarterback, Tony Romo grew up in Burlington, WI just down the road from where we grew up. Once a summer, he returns to his hometown to host a football camp for young football players locally. When I heard he was coming to town, I put my fingers to work and was able to contact someone who put me in touch with one of Tony's really close personal friends.

Read the rest of story: http://networkedblogs.com/MB09N

Section446

Reaction score

I was actually thinking the same thing, but it's hard to tell with the pullover on. Which raises the question, why the hell is he wearing a pullover in the heat of the summer?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was actually thinking the same thing, but it's hard to tell with the pullover on. Which raises the question, why the hell is he wearing a pullover in the heat of the summer?

New RGIII tattoo?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Lot's of people wear pullovers or long sleeves in the summer to try and prevent sunburn.