Photoshop Help!

Rockybehri

Reaction score
Can someone edit my sig image to include the "Cowboys Zone" Blue Theme color as it's Backround? Thank You for your help!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rockybehri said:
Can someone edit my sig image to include the "Cowboys Zone" Blue Theme color as it's Backround? Thank You for your help!

Not so great but here you go....let me know when you get it downloaded so I can take it off my server.

QuincyJerryfight.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyWillisill said:
BP, how do you do that type of stuff ?

Sold my soul ;)

It is from a common art program called Adobe Photoshop...or another Program from JASC software called Paint Shop Pro.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sold my soul ;)

It is from a common art program called Adobe Photoshop...or another Program from JASC software called Paint Shop Pro.
LOL, with my luck nobody would buy mine :( .... I have photoshop but how did you learn how to do use it ? Or did it happen while "sparking it up" listening to some Heavy metal ? Oh yeah, avatars almost ready yet ? what about changing the titles under our names ? no rush .... just wondering.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyWillisill said:
LOL, with my luck nobody would buy mine :( .... I have photoshop but how did you learn how to do use it ? Or did it happen while "sparking it up" listening to some Heavy metal ? Oh yeah, avatars almost ready yet ? what about changing the titles under our names ? no rush .... just wondering.

Trial and error...learn as you go....I am OK at best with it...nowhere near being great but I have my good days.

Do not know the time on the avatars...I can not make that change.

I have been looking into the names under the avatars issue...still trying to find out some stuff to make sure it works.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Trial and error...learn as you go....I am OK at best with it...nowhere near being great but I have my good days.

I have been looking into the names under the avatars issue...still trying to find out some stuff to make sure it works.
Thanks alot BP.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sold my soul ;)

Same two programs I use BP... you can do anything between the two of those...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

It's a great program.

I am involved with it on a daily basis in my job..and you hit it right on the head...learn as you go...experiment...play...

Great fun to be able to recreate reality.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
It's a great program.

I am involved with it on a daily basis in my job..and you hit it right on the head...learn as you go...experiment...play...

Great fun to be able to recreate reality.

Ahh...the Die Nasty (Kiss font) font on your sig line.

I used the Squeeler (AC/DC) font on mine.

Started to use the Cowboys or Blood omen one...may switch to the blood omen one as it is pretty cool.

Here is a great place to get fonts.

www.1001freefonts.com