Pick one of these 3 for HC

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Harbaugh. I don’t care about his lack of success at Michigan. He’s shown he can win in the NFL with quarterbacks worse than Dak and has had success building an elite defense

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Urban Meyer has coached all three phases of the game. He knows the entire game. Every aspect.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Harbaugh. I don’t care about his lack of success at Michigan. He’s shown he can win in the NFL with quarterbacks worse than Dak and has had success building an elite defense
Question is was it Greg Roman who made the offense go or was it Harbaugh who directed Roman

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
o_O
I'd go with Harbaugh. His resume has both college and NFL experience. And he paces the sidelines without clapping. :lmao:

He's too busy doing something else to be clapping.

CourteousSandyDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Urban Meyer

Ron Rivera

Jim Harbaugh

who would you hire and why?

Why would anyone not take Meyer? He is light years better than those other 2.

If you list the best football coaches of this generation, college and pro, it is Carrol, Bellichick, Harbaugh, Saban, Dabo and Meyer.

Those guys are way ahead of the rest. Way ahead.

Meyer wants to come to Dallas. It is a no brainer decision for a real organization. Watch the old drunk screw this hire up. Pure hubris in Dallas. The franchise is a joke.

fredp22

Reaction score
Harbaugh and Meyer both have you wondering if they will stick around if the get to a SB. Both have a history of moving on after hitting a goal.
why I'm for Riley over both

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Couple days after a devastating loss the leader of the Shot Boyz is showing off scooters and the LB that runs a sun glasses empire during the week talks about lights or something...

This roster is full of idiots. The next coach needs to be scary. Really really scary.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Harbaugh would be an excellent choice. But Jerry doesnt want anything to do with a coach that he is afraid of. When I heard Jerry fired Rob Ryan on the phone when Ryan was at the beach with his family that was such a pos move.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Each one has its own strengths and weaknesses.

Urban hasn't coached and NFL team before. But wherever he went he was a winner. He is also a football guy who not only knows the Xs and Os about the game. But he has what it takes to put together a team and make them play to the best of their abilities. He would be my main choice.

I also like Jim Harbaugh. He reminds of my Jimmy Johnson. I know the players didn't like him and could clash with Jerry's personality. But he has NFL coaching experience and has put together a good team to make it to the Superbowl. He too is a good candidate. But I feel that he might not be the best fit for Dallas.

Lastly, I really like Ron Rivera. I think he is a no-nonsense coach that won't put up with excuses. I like that his tough. I like he focuses on defense and that he's not the type to want to be in the limelight like Jerry. Plus, if he comes on board. We can let Moore run the offense and he can fix the defense. I honestly, think Rivera might not be the most splashy of picks. But might be the best fit right now to be the coach. I bet if he was here he won't put up with Jerry's meddling and will have a word or two with Jerry about it. Lastly, he'll put and end to silly names like Golden Cock and Hot Boyz, which I think Garrett is even too much of a wimp to speak up about it.

You got it right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Harbaugh.....people forget what he did for the 49ers. He’s actually shown he can win in the NFL. Meyer could be the next Pete Carroll.....not against him either but Harbaugh for me.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Imo you do whatever it takes to bring in Urban Meyer.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Give me Urban because he realized that Zeke was his ticket to the NC and rode him all the way there.

This, remember there has been a couple of games here recently, were Zeke has had over 70 yards by halftime and finished both games under 80 because completely abandon the run game so that slinging Dak could threw both times over 40 passes and 1 of those games was close to 50. My Lord this team sometimes.

JustChip

Reaction score
Harbaugh and Meyer both have you wondering if they will stick around if the get to a SB. Both have a history of moving on after hitting a goal.
why I'm for Riley over both
I’ll worry about a coach sticking around AFTER he wins a Super Bowl here. I doubt any strong, accomplished coach will stay long. If you want longevity in a coach here, you’ll need someone light Jason.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry would never hire Harbaugh. He would take too much of the spotlight from Jerry without trying.

I have my doubts Meyer would work in that environment.

IIRC, Rivera was on the short list last time around, and has to be among the favorites regardless.