Pick only one player today

shabazz

Reaction score
It's "easy" for a reason. It's the most important part of our team. Can a QB raise the level of the team? Or be susceptible to it?

If he aint, he ain;t...but we have to find one.
Agree 100%. It could determine if this team takes a new direction in 2025

Creeper

Reaction score
The player I am most curious about right now is Mazi Smith. I just want to see some improvement, a quicker get off or something. If he goes bust it leaves a pretty big hole in the Cowboys defense.

Then there are two other games to look at others.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So THIS game...will prove to you Mazi abilities? Potential? Or failure?

More than Lance?

So I m guessing you claim Lance a Failure, and nothing to see here.... and moved to your second choice?
Will we get a good reading with Lance playing with and against a bunch of backups? At least with Mazi, they can evaluate technique, motor, pop and attitude.
I want Lance to play well, but I also want him to get an opportunity to impress with starting OL, Receivers and RBs.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Anyone who's been here all spring and summer knows this game, this whole preseason, is about Trey Lance.
For good or for bad.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Will we get a good reading with Lance playing with and against a bunch of backups? At least with Mazi, they can evaluate technique, motor, pop and attitude.
I want Lance to play well, but I also want him to get an opportunity to impress with starting OL, Receivers and RBs.
depends on who the Rams start since Trey gets the nod today

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
do we even have starters, lol? Are we not starting our week 1 guys at all today?
I heard we weren't. It would be nice to see him with starters soon....that's the only way to see if he is a better backup that Rush and if he can take over for Dak, if need be. We'll probably have to wait til the 3rd preseason game for that.