****Pick the Cowboys 2021 Draft Class****

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have a tie at the top between @timb2 and @JJGR8 with 3 correct picks. JJGR8 wins the tiebreaker having the later round pick.

He wins a signed picture of me taken in the basement by my Mom the day we beat the Lions in the playoffs after the 2014 season.

As for the rest of you, wow do you suck at this. I expect better next year.

timb2

Reaction score
We have a tie at the top between @timb2 and @JJGR8 with 3 correct picks. JJGR8 wins the tiebreaker having the later round pick.

He wins a signed picture of me taken in the basement by my Mom the day we beat the Lions in the playoffs after the 2014 season.

Sorry Risen Star I also got a UDFA Anthony Hines. .. All my Hater Club can hate me all year now

timb2

Reaction score
Reminds me of my Heather Swanson phase I went through , but I was a good gracious winner

Creeper

Reaction score
Once we get an official UDFA list we can score this.

Why do we need the UDFAs? The original post said, "Please list 20 prospects you feel are most likely to be a Dallas Cowboy by the conclusion of the 7th round." It seems to me the winners are the guys who

Wait, the contest was to pick who Jerry would draft, not who we would pick. That makes it a little harder because you have to be drunk and senile to think like Jerry and I don't drink!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to thank BrainPaint for the help every year. He basically does the scoring. I just come in at the end and screw up declaring the winner. We've got a good system going on.

On a side note, if the Cowboys refuse to draft from my list, you can expect 20 cornerbacks from me next year.