Picked up a Tom Landry PC game

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
......It's official title on the box is "Deluxe Edition TOM LANDRY Strategy Football".

It's a DOS CD-ROM version and compatible with IBM machines, 386SX or greater processors with MS-DOS v5.0 or higher.

Anybody ever hear of this, seen this or own one? It's pretty old, PC gaming-wise, 1993. I found it at an old indoor flea-market kinda thing in the south valley of ABQ. Five bucks. Excellent condition. Even the box.

Something I found strange about the box picture. Tom Landry is in the middle (obviously standing on something) of six guys. Three on each side. I swear, on Tom's right it looks like the first dude is Alvin Harper, behind him looks to be Aikman but is hard to tell cause he's the ONLY one wearing a helmet and his chin guard is covering his mouth as if to hide him. The guy behind Aikman has got to be Darrell Green. The three guys on Landry's left.............never seen in my life.

If you can help me out I'd appreciate it.

jcollins28

Reaction score
1192424924-00.jpg

Little bit of a reach there thinking that is Aikman don't you think? And no that is not Darrell Green either.