Pickleball

HungryLion

Reaction score
So, does anybody on this board play pickleball?

I started playing a while back and even joined a local club that plays for fun and holds tournaments, etc.

Anyway, I have been using a cheap mostly junk paddle. But now that I am beyond the beginner phase and starting to get into the intermediate level of competition and doing tournaments, etc. I am looking into buying a new paddle.

I was wondering if anybody else plays and if so, any recommendations on paddles.

nobody

Reaction score
Wish I could help. A nearby town has pickleball courts, but until they installed those courts, I had no idea this game existed. I still don't know how to play it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wish I could help. A nearby town has pickleball courts, but until they installed those courts, I had no idea this game existed. I still don't know how to play it.
Same here, just heard about this a couple of months ago and they had pics in the paper of old guys playing and it reminded me of Bocce Ball when I saw pics of old guys playing that.

Is DakPrescott an old guy?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Same here, just heard about this a couple of months ago and they had pics in the paper of old guys playing and it reminded me of Bocce Ball when I saw pics of old guys playing that.

Is DakPrescott an old guy?

I’m in my mid 30’s. So I would say no.

Pickleball isn’t just for old guys. Although older people do play. But they also play golf and tennis and other stuff.

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Even after reading these posts, I've still never heard of it.:huh:

Pickleball is awesome man. It’s basically halfway between tennis and ping pong.

You should check our some videos on YouTube.

Here is a professional match. I’m not really into watching pickleball. But man it’s fun to play.