pics from the DCC.COM radio show in philly

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
ok, hopefully this works.

overall, this was a cool event. the volume could have been a LOT louder during the show, but it was still cool to be around cowboys and cowboys fans. mickey is short!

looking forward to tomorrow night!

http://i30.***BLOCKED***/albums/c333/marv41/radioshow.jpg

the radio show

http://i30.***BLOCKED***/albums/c333/marv41/mickey.jpg

me and mickey

http://i30.***BLOCKED***/albums/c333/marv41/eebeeb0d.jpg

me and bradie

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I wish you would of given Mickey an elbow across the bridge of his nose for me. I hate that freakin' dwarf.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Rack said:
I wish you would of given Mickey an elbow across the bridge of his nose for me. I hate that freakin' dwarf.

nahhhh! he's cool!

plus, this kind of stuff doesn't happen everyday up here!!!

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
not neccessarily....it's what i wore....but i like the blues....i don't see what the big deal is.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
The Blues being bad luck is overrated

I agree. It's just something created to make cowboys fans feel better whenever they have a loss while wearing the blue jerseys.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rack said:
I agree. It's just something created to make cowboys fans feel better whenever they have a loss while wearing the blue jerseys.

We put that omen to rest in the 90's.. :)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
You look normal ;)

I have a white Williams jersey but I prefer my blue Keyshawn one. The blue is just nicer, especially with a white turtleneck underneath. The contrast is awesome looking.

The previous message was brought to you by Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
The whites are "classier"? what in the hell? "classy"? what are you some sort of elitist? this isn't a damn ballroom floor it's a freakin football field

I agree with different wording though. I like wearing the whites better... they look cooler

1fisher

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
The whites are "classier"? what in the hell? "classy"? what are you some sort of elitist? this isn't a damn ballroom floor it's a freakin football field

I agree with different wording though. I like wearing the whites better... they look cooler

chill out dude!!!! can a person have his/her own opinion??????

geez!!

Ken

Reaction score
any philly fans give you guys a hard time?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Thanks for the share. You lucky dog!!

I'd like to apologize for all but one of the posters. Seems most are more concerned with wanting to smack Mickey and complain about a jersey color rather than say thanks for your efforts. Seems we're getting a little spoiled around here.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
thats7 said:
Thanks for the share. You lucky dog!!

I'd like to apologize for all but one of the posters. Seems most are more concerned with wanting to smack Mickey and complain about a jersey color rather than say thanks for your efforts. Seems we're getting a little spoiled around here.

haha...you noticed that too, huh?!!

:laugh2: