PICS: NFL Quarterback Wives

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lifted this link from dirtycallahan on the Ranch... and in the spirit of the Eli Fiancee thread, thought I'd post this...

Somewhat dated in some cases...
-------

Who Are They Now? The NFL Quarterbacks' Wives Club (and girlfriends, too)

Posted by aquaman on January 03, 2007.
ashley_manning.jpg

Yesterday, a friend asked me whether Colts QB Peyton Manning was married. I'm supposed to know these things. So I fired up The Google. Turns out Peyton does wear at least one ring. Ashley Manning, above, is a real estate developer and 1997 graduate of the University of Virginia.
While this information was easy to locate, I was surprised to not find one definitive source for photos of NFL players' wives. Not to mention a little let down.
Which brings me to my YesButNoButYes New Year's Resolution. In 2007, if I'm Googling something and can't find it, I must fill the void. It's time to give back. Without further intro blabber, I offer you this semi-complete (yet nonetheless definitive) list of the women behind the men behind center.

brittany_brees.jpg

Brittany Brees, wife of New Orleans Saints QB Drew.
Drew does not talk to his mother, so I'm glad to see the state of his union is strong. Brittany is being discussed as possibly the hottest quarterback's wife in Saints history (or something like that).
kollette_klassen_plummer.jpg

Kollette Klassen, girlfriend of (soon-to-be former) Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer.
They might be engaged; I've read conflicting reports. If Plummer wants to work again next year, the two should enter free agency as a package deal.

melody_carr.jpg

Melody Carr, wife of Houston Texans QB David.
They got engaged when they were 19. When he was at Fresno State, Carr used to wear white tape wrapped around his ring finger to remind him of his wife. Announcers ate this up all season, as did my wife (then girlfriend). We watched a lot of Fresno State games at 11pm on ESPN2 that year.
shaelyn_palmer.jpg

Shaelyn Palmer, wife of Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson.
She seems nice. They have a foundation. I don't have much to say here, so I'll thank Carson for a steady fantasy season, leading me to one first- and one second-place finish.
kim_culpepper.jpg

Kim Culpepper, wife of injured Miami Dolphins QB Daunte.
She doesn't look too happy here, but don't hold it against her. This picture was taken on the way in to Daunte's lewd & disorderly conduct trial, stemming from the 2005 Sex Boat Scandal.
brenda_warner.jpg

Brenda Warner, wife of Arizona Cardinals QB Kurt.
A lot of people make cracks about Kurt's wife, who used to call in to St. Louis radio stations to complain about Kurt's coach Mike Martz. But the Warners seem to be pretty virtuous people, which is backed up by Snopes. I'll move on.
sarah_hasselbeck.jpg

Sarah Hasselbeck, wife of Seattle Seahawks QB Matt.
She was a star field hockey player at Boston College and is not a talk show host.
elisabeth_hasselbeck.jpg

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, wife of New York Giants' third-string QB Tim (brother of Matt).
She's a former Survivor and co-star of The View. I'm just waiting for Rosie O'Donnell to make a crack about Tim's spot on the depth chart. Fingers crossed for '07.
allison_rattay.jpg

Allison Rattay, wife of Tampa Bay Bucs QB Tim Rattay.
This photo was taken a couple seasons ago, when Tim was with the 49ers and Allison quarterbacked San Francisco's flag team.
Carmella_DeCesare_GC34.jpg

Carmella Danielle DeCesare, possible fiance of Philadelphia Eagles QB and savior Jeff Garcia.
Garcia has declared his heterosexuality time and time again. "I don't know how many times I have to be out in public with a girlfriend to stop that from being said." Marrying Playboy Playmate DeCesare looks like his next strategic move.
heather_mitts_aj.jpg

Heather Mitts, girlfriend of Philadelphia Eagles backup QB A.J. Feeley.
In 2004, ESPN.com named the soccer starlet hottest female athlete. She's now a sideline reporter for Major League Soccer on ABC and ESPN2. Imagine who Feeley could be with if he started.
deanna_favre.jpg

Deanna Favre, wife of Green Bay Packers QB Brett.
A breast cancer survivor, Deanna is now an advocate, running the The Deanna Favre Hope Foundation. The Favre family has fallen on hard times, documented here.
nikki_johnson.jpg

Nikki Johnson, wife of (soon-to-be former) Minnesota Vikings QB Brad.
She went to the University of South Florida on a volleyball scholarship and will teach you how to get in shape. I'm pretty sure not one person will click on that link.
jeni_kitna.jpg

Jeni Kitna, wife of Detroit Lions QB Jon.
I'll be honest. I'm running out of steam. Let me turn it over to Bill Simmons, who recently wrote of Kitna: "Hiring Mike Martz to create an offense for Jon Kitna is like hiring Michael Mann to build a one-hour cop drama around Mario Lopez."
mechelle_mcnair.gif

Mechelle McNair, wife of Baltimore Ravens' QB Steve.
Big Hurricane Katrina supporters (that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean.)
brynn_cameron.jpeg

Brynn Cameron, the mother of Arizona Cardinals QB Matt Leinart's son.
At USC, he was a Heisman Trophy winner; she was a star guard on the women's hoops team. The highest profile Trojan couple since Marcus Allen and Nicole Brown Simpson, Cameron & Leinart had a son in November of 2006. According to Cele|*****y, Leinart has recently been linked to Britney Spears.

Let's call it a post. I know I missed a few. Fans of Robin Pennington and Roxie McNabb will have to look elsewhere. You can email me links to anyone not pictured -- yesbutnobutyes (at) gmail.com. We'll update the gallery and give you (and your site) credit for your Google prowess.

UPDATE: Check back for Part II, coming soon. Rex Grossman's wife, Philip Rivers' wife, even Sage Rosenfels' special lady. Monday or Tuesday (1/8 or 1/9). Or Wednesday (1/10). Quit rushing me.
UPDATE II: The sequel is ready.
------------------

The Not-Very-Long Awaited Sequel: The NFL Quarterbacks' Wives Club II

Posted by aquaman on January 08, 2007.
In the spirit of Teen Wolf Too and Grover Cleveland's second term, here's the unnecessary sequel to last week's report on the NFL First Ladies, Who Are They Now? The NFL Quarterbacks' Wives Club (and girlfriends, too).

zzz_tiffany_rivers.jpg

Tiffany Rivers, wife of San Diego Chargers QB Philip.
Philip & Tiffany pose with the first-born grandchild of Giants GM Ernie Acorsi, the final piece of the 2004 Eli Manning deal.
zzz_test03.jpg

Alison Mista, wife of Chicago Bears QB Rex Grossman.
When Rex was drafted by the Bears, Alison transferred from the University of Florida to Northwestern. She brought receiver gloves on their honeymoon, where they played a lot of catch. Last week against the Packers, Alison matched Rex's quarterback rating.

zzz_marygarrard1.jpg

Mary Garrard, wife of Jacksonville Jaguars QB David.
When I was a senior at Duke, I remember Garrard and East Carolina coming in and absolutely crushing us. 38-0, I believe. Then, too, he was dressed as Morpheus.
zzz_tisa_brooks.jpg

Tisa Brooks, wife of occasional Oakland Raiders QB Aaron
Is there anyone who had a worst last two years than Aaron Brooks? Last year he was practicing on pavement riddled with broken glass in New Orleans. Then he goes to Oakland to run the worst offensive football team I've ever seen, coached by Tom Walsh, who'd been running a bed and breakfast in Idaho the last few years (Walsh was also the town's mayor). Tough times for the Brooks family.
zzz_julie_green.jpg

Julie Green, wife of Kansas City Chiefs QB Trent.
Chiefs fans begged me to find a picture of Julie Huard, wife of Trent's backup Damon. Sorry guys. I tried as hard as I could (meaning I conducted an unsuccessful Google Image Search of "Julie Huard").
zzz_robin_pennington.jpg

Robin Pennington, wife of New York Jets QB Chad.
They keep it close to the vest. I've got nothing.
zzz_Maria_rosenfels.jpg

Maria Rosenfels, wife of Houston Texans backup QB Sage.
I'm rooting for the Giants to sign Sage to back up Eli next season. This proves the Manning Era isn't going as expected.

Maura.jpg

Maura Bledsoe, wife of Dallas Cowboys backup QB Drew.
One more round of applause for Drew's fake blog, ********.com, ghostwritten by the guys at Straight Cash Homey. I'd also accept Drew as Eli's backup, provided he'll blog about the experience.

mitzi_testaverde.jpg

Mitzi Testaverde, wife of never-say-retire New England Patriots backup QB Vinny.
She was a Tampa Bay Buccaneer cheerleader forever immortalized in the 1992 Pro Line NFL Portraits trading card set.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Ok! I'm going to turn gay! If Jeff can do it...T.O. can take a hike!

:eek:

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
As hot as Plummer's chick is, she is nowhere NEAR Carmella Decesare's league. Not even close.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
eman721;1433621 said:
As hot as Plummer's chick is, she is nowhere NEAR Carmella's league. Not even close.

I see your opinion of women is as over-developed as your opinion of movies. :rolleyes:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Did Philip Rivers take part in an arranged marriage or something?

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
tomson75;1433628 said:
I see your opinion of women is as over-developed as your opinion of movies. :rolleyes:
Wait, were you one of the people saying 300 was better than Gladiator? :lmao:

Anyways, I have a thing for brunettes. What can I say.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
bbgun;1433626 said:
It's amazing what money can accomplish.

That's about it, right there!

:laugh2:

Money talks and...well you know the rest!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe it's a woman thing. But I have alot more respect for the guys with the average-looking woman.

Too often the "hotties" are considered gold-diggers and shapes men's views that the only way they could've gotten her was with their money. Clearly that's not the case with some of them.

And on a side note, from a woman's view, these guys aren't exactly studs themselves, so why they should be expected to have these glamour wives is beyond me.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
zzz_marygarrard1.jpg

Mary Garrard, wife of Jacksonville Jaguars QB David.
When I was a senior at Duke, I remember Garrard and East Carolina coming in and absolutely crushing us. 38-0, I believe. Then, too, he was dressed as Morpheus.

morpheus and trinity?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
eman721;1433634 said:
Wait, were you one of the people saying 300 was better than Gladiator? :lmao:

Anyways, I have a thing for brunettes. What can I say.

Actually, I wasn't. I am one of the ones who think you think a bit too highly of your opinions. That's all. Laugh away.

I like brunettes too. ;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tomson75;1433644 said:
Actually, I wasn't. I am one of the ones who think you think a bit too highly of your opinions. That's all. Laugh away.

I like brunettes too. ;)

Blondes have more fun...but, brunettes GET IT DONE!

;)

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
tomson75;1433644 said:

I like brunettes too. ;)
Ah, gotcha.

And, honestly, I try not to be so fond of my opinions. But they're just too damn good to resist. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
haha at Culpepper and Warner's wives

Rattay's wife likes football, an athletic, hot chick

lucky man