Twitter: Picture of Jones with next coach?

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
So a guy who never made it to the second round of playoffs as a player and never coached before but has rough demeanor. Guess that qualifies these days. Give him 10 years!

cej757

Reaction score
I can see this happening .
Witten just won't leave us alone. :(

Common Sense

Reaction score
Yeah, you notice who wasn't reported fired today? Coach Jason Witten.

Sorry, I'm just having too much fun at the circus today.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
This was intended (I'm guessing) to be humorous, but what's sad here is that this reeks of something that Jerry would actually do.

Sydla

Reaction score
Would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jerry.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Where did this ridiculous idea of Witten being a candidate start?

From Witten’s desire to be a coach. A couple of years ago there was talk about him being Tennessee’s head coach. He would be a ridiculous hire for the Cowboys as HC, he’s never coached a day in his life. The only way we’re ever going to get out of this 20+ year rut we’ve been in is to bring in a proven HC with some skins on the wall.

Section446

Reaction score
From Witten’s desire to be a coach. A couple of years ago there was talk about him being Tennessee’s head coach. He would be a ridiculous hire for the Cowboys as HC, he’s never coached a day in his life. The only way we’re ever going to get out of this 20+ year rut we’ve been in is to bring in a proven HC with some skins on the wall.
But that's why I don't understand why people are even talking about it. The last thing we need is a guy who's never even been an HC at any level, much less some washed up TE.

GMO415

Reaction score
I can hear Jerry now...."You know Tenn wanted him prior to him going into the booth."