Piercing/Tattoo Thread

Duane

Reaction score
There was a thread at the old site where people said how many piercings and tattoos they had. I thought it was pretty interesting because it gives you a little more insight into the people you post with. Some people had Dallas Cowboy oriented work while others had things that were personal to them like pictures/names of loved ones.

I'll start off - I have four piercings but none in my ears... Don't have any tattoos but I have a kick butt Celtic cross that was drawn for me by an artist friend of mine. I made one out of stainless steel and she used it for inspiration. So it's on my list of things to have done in the next year or two.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I was at IHOP in Lufkin last Saturday morning... our waiter had a Dallas Cowboy star tattoed prominently on his forearm...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had 3 piercings in my ear but one grew over...wanted to get my eyebrow pierced but the wife said she would hate it so I gave in....for now.

I have 13 tattoos although if you seen me just wearing a normal t-shirt you would never know...I have some people at work that I have been around for years and they never knew I had them until I showed them a few.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
No piercings or tats

Well that needs to change.

I suggest Google tattooed on your arse. :p ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well that needs to change.

I suggest Google tattooed on your arse. :p
Your wife said I should get it tattooed down my.......nah I won't go there :p

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Your wife said I should get it tattooed down my.......nah I won't go there :p

What is the use of getting a tattoo that is so small nobody will see it? :p

gjdeftmv

Reaction score
I have a frenum, (for those who don't know, look it up) and i absolutely love it, makes certain things more enjoyable for both parties, no tats though

Duane

Reaction score
gjdeftmv said:
I have a frenum, (for those who don't know, look it up) and i absolutely love it, makes certain things more enjoyable for both parties, no tats though

That's what one of mine is, six gauge.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I have four piercings, 3 left ear, 1 right ear, but haven't worn those in over 14 yrs - and they're still open - go figure.

I have a tat on the uppermost part of my right arm that wraps around the whole arm - kinda cool since I can still wear short sleeve shirt and nobody sees it unless I want them to. After all, I got it for me and not for them - ha ha.

Been working on ideas to do the left arm but nothing finalized yet - keep changing my mind too much. I figure I have to get it right cuz it's gonna be there for awhile! :cool:

Duane

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
I have four piercings, 3 left ear, 1 right ear, but haven't worn those in over 14 yrs - and they're still open - go figure.

I have a tat on the uppermost part of my right arm that wraps around the whole arm - kinda cool since I can still wear short sleeve shirt and nobody sees it unless I want them to. After all, I got it for me and not for them - ha ha.

Been working on ideas to do the left arm but nothing finalized yet - keep changing my mind too much. I figure I have to get it right cuz it's gonna be there for awhile! :cool:

I think you should do something with a fish theme. Maybe you can get a tat of the aquarium with the url under it. :D

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Now, what makes you think I don't have one with a fish theme? Hmmmmm? As for the url, my site is down - didn't pay the bill - ha ha. Anyone know any cheap homesite locations where I can move my site? Don't feel like paying the homestead $129/yr or whatever the heck it is. :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
No tats or piercings for me. I have no problem with them. Just not for me. I guess I'm an old square. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I've had just a couple things done:
LizardMan.jpg

What do y'all think?

gjdeftmv

Reaction score
Duane said:
That's what one of mine is, six gauge.

WOW! my 12 gauge is enough for me, never thought about going bigger, until now, but with just 12 it still hurts my partner from time to time, i couldn't imagine a 6

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
gjdeftmv said:
WOW! my 12 gauge is enough for me, never thought about going bigger, until now, but with just 12 it still hurts my partner from time to time, i couldn't imagine a 6

Well, the size is just relative is all, ahem ... :D

Duane

Reaction score
gjdeftmv said:

I got it pierced as a 10ga so it was a lot easier to get to a 6ga than a standard 14ga piercing would be. I have 12's on my chest.